on 13 February 2010
I bought my first pair a year ago after my podiatrist recommended them. She said they were the best thing to wear, other than trainers, around the house. I didnt want to wear trainers in the house, but didnt really fancy wearing Crocd either. How ever, I bought some and have never looked back. They are the most comfortable shoes, easy to wear and they dont come off unless you take them off. They are great and I would recommend them to anyone, but especially if you have foot problems such as tendonitis, plantar fasciitis etc. I am about to order a new pair, not because my others are worn out, they last for ever nearly! I just want a new pair. Definitely money well spent.
on 28 June 2014
Exellent
on 24 July 2012
I bought these to use in a hospital theatre as they have a closed toe. I chose the colour as it looks professional. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean which come in very handy. Have recommended them to friends.
on 11 August 2013
Work in a Kitchen as a chef and seeing as i was going through work trainers every 6 months or so thought id give these a try. When i first bought them really thought i made a mistake as they were uncomfortable to wear and felt like they were going to fall off. Once i got used to them though i found them to be really comfy and really practical. If they get dirty they can be washed off easily with just paper and maybe water. After well over 6 months they look the same as when i first purchased them. They are also easy to slip on and off. Ended up buying a similar pair for daily use and am also happy with the purchase.
on 15 October 2012
Comfy shoes that are perfectly secure and protect from theatre splashes. Very wide at the toes. Some of the cheapest of this type of theatre clog available.
on 13 December 2013
Firstly let me say I am a crocs fanatic and wear little else. So I know a bit about these fabulous pieces of plastic comfortableness. This is my second pair of these and I use them for work, they are so comfortable, light as a feather, easily to keep clean and make 12 hour shifts on my feet as bearable as humanly possible. The only tiny downside is that they can make your feet a bit sweaty at the end of a busy shift but thats only a minor quibble. Sizing wise crocs are known to be a bit variable, but Im a size 8 and these fit perfectly in an 8 for me. If you spend a lot of time on your feet, eg walking the corridoors of hospitals and wards etc for hours on end and your employer allows you to wear them, get a pair, in fact get two pairs, I promise you wont regret it.
on 16 March 2014
I wear these for 10 hours at a time and I'm on my feet for pretty much all of that time walking miles up and down corridors. These are by far the best shoe I have for work and I have tried several other types of footwear including a leading manufacturer of theatre footwear which left my heels and balls of my feet in terrible pain. I've had the same pair for almost 2 years and they are still going strong so good value. The only negative thing I could say is that because of the material they are made from I occasionally stub my foot on the floor because they kind of stick to the surface, not painful just embarrassing but this is common amongst other wearers of this type of shoe. I still wouldn't swap them for another work shoe.
on 15 August 2014
I bought a size 10 based on some old Crocs I had, which actually fit my size 11 feet with room to spare. These came in much smaller (so order at least your normal shoe size if trying them) and they were narrower than I expected; certainly narrower than my old Crocs. I found the ridges at the toe end uncomfortable and intrusive as well, but that may just be because of the sizing issue. So - not for me, but might be okay for you if you don't have problem feet. Just watch the size issue. I eventually bought some Crocs RXs instead for my iffy old feet.
on 19 November 2012
Now, I have to admit that I have always hated the look of Crocs... I was looking for some comfortable footwear to use while working as I'm constantly on my feet. A friend convinced me to try them so I bought a pair.
The delivery was quick and despite my initial doubts they are incredibly comfortable. They are quite wide fit and your foot doesn't really get too hot or cold. They are closed on top which is a requirement (I work in a lab).
Overall very satisfied and would recommend to a friend.
on 30 January 2013
I wanted them as after reading the reviews I was convinced that I have found what I was looking for. I waited for them to be a bit cheaper but they never did so I finally bought them thinking of relaxing my feet on twelve hours shift. But the material is not what I had in mind, its a bit hard not very comfortable as put in reviews by many. I think its over rated and over priced.