Size: 8 UK Child|Colour: Pink (Neon Magenta)|Change

on 5 June 2011
I bought these for my daughter in size 1, her usual size, and they are a good fit, not oversized. She wears them a lot. Easy to just slip on and be out of the door, without the need for socks. they are very comfy and never seem to wear out. My daughter also has the clogg type crocs, but these don't look big and clumpy so she can wear them with most outfits. Great for holidays or at home. It amazes me how something can be so light weight yet so hard-wearing!
on 13 May 2014
These are gorgeous, such a lovely bright turquoise, just what we wanted. They look really neat on my daughters feet, more dainty than the classic Croc and can be worn for lost of occasions. They will get a lot of wear and still look like new, fab!
on 11 September 2012
Love these crocs for my daughter such a fab design!! Lovely that they are a little more delicate than the boys ones!
Have to say I ordered from bells shoes & to begin with they sent out an adults size rather than toddler size like ordered HOWEVER the communication & customer service from this company is one of the best I have dealt with, emailed me back virtually ASAP, sent item bank with prepaid postage included in parcel & the correct ones sent out within 2 days.. They even put a choc fudge bar hidden in one of the crocs & a pack a colouring pens for my daughter which I thought was a lovely touch, would NOT hesitate in using bells shoes again..fantastic :)
JO at bells shoes is a star..thanks again!!
on 17 February 2015
These little shoes were worn and worn over last summer. I will be buying another pair in a bigger size for this year. They are stylish but practical and my 3 year old finds them very comfortable. They keep her feet protected but cool. Ideal for holidays or at home.
on 28 July 2014
Lovely little shoe, ideal for summer and down at the beach. This size 4 was too tight across instep, my grandchild has high instep. Will send these back but have already purchased another pair in size 5.
on 27 September 2012
When it comes to casual footwear for my girls, these little numbers are tops.

I bought them in size 9 for my four-year-old, and the sizing is spot-on. They stand up very well to the demands of playtime, are comfy to wear all day, wear well, and come up lovely and clean when they occasionally get put through a 30-degree cycle in the washing machine.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.
on 14 June 2013
These are really nice Crocs, the only reason I rated 4 and not 5 stars is the colour of the shoe when it came is slightly different from the picture. My 3 year old loves them though and has hardly stopped wearing them since they arrived.
on 28 May 2014
I thought these crocs were a little on the small side when I saw them but my daughter hasn't left them off her since they arrived and she seems very comfortable in them. They are much neater than regular crocs and look very dainty!
on 22 June 2015
Bought these for my granddaughter who is absolutely delighted. Sizing is always a worry when buying online especially for children who get very upset if items don't fit. Not on this occasion - the sandals are a excellent fit.
on 6 May 2012
These crocs are great - they stay on really well, and my 4 year old spent the whole summer in them, including walking long distances. They are comfy, and durable, and can be washed really well when they get that sweat/dust grime on the inside. What could be better??