Size: 38/39 EU|Colour: Blue (Nautical Navy/Stucco)|Change
Price:£34.04 - £83.66

on 4 June 2016
I am very pleased with these Rhonda crocs, I have great difficulty buying shoes and sandals nowadays because ALL shoe companies seem to have forgotten that there are still people out there with narrow feet and I mean the old AA sizes which you never see now. It is uncomfortable and dangerous to be wearing shoes which are too wide. I read the reviews and as soon as I saw complaints that they were too narrow I knew they were for me and they are a perfect fit. I also have Patricia and Patricie2 for anyone looking for narrow fitting. Definitely a big 5 stars and please can we have narrow fitting in other styles like Mary Jane type. It would also help if there was some indication of the width in the specifications.
on 28 April 2017
Perfect! Previously had the Patricia model and couldn't find these available in my size. Ordered these for hols as my trusty Patricia ones had paint on and are some several years old. These look nicer and feel just as comfortable and supportive in that they cushion your steps .. with a pain disorder this means I can wear and wear without too much pain. I'm narrow footed and these are just right. A wider foot may have problems.
on 11 May 2017
I recently bought these crocs and I would, without a doubt, say it's Super comfortable, very light and easy to walk with, and would recommend to those that are travelling or going on a getaway holiday to a hot country and need something for the beach or to relieve stress and strain of theyre feet and knees then this is exactly what you need .
on 12 June 2017
Ok as don't look like usual crocs but a bit tight and unsure if they'll give with wear
on 15 March 2017
really comfy
on 3 June 2017
just as I expected fitted perfectly
on 15 June 2017
This is my second pair of these sandles. I wore the last ones out I like them so much. ( It took me 2 years ) The most comfortable sandles you will ever find !
on 21 April 2017
As previous pair.
on 25 November 2014
crocs are great value and great to wear from going out to go for a paddle - if you get them dirty, just give them a scrub with a little fairy liquid and they are like new again.
on 8 April 2017
Very pleased with my crocs. Very comfortable; ideal for indoor and outdoor use

See one answered question