Customer reviews

Size: 38/39 EU|Colour: Red (Raspberry/Oyster)|Change
Price:£22.99 - £60.26

on 9 September 2017
Love my shoes, it's third pair of crocs I've had, comfortable and feet don't get tired. Perfect for a hot summer day on the beach and just to walk around.
on 13 September 2017
Brilliant
on 17 May 2017
Excellent
on 16 July 2014
Excellent in terms of comfort but need to go one size up for a perfect fit
on 3 August 2013
I love these crocs very comfortably, but did have to return 1st pair (no problems with this as free returns) should have listened to other reviewers as they do come up narrower than other crocs! Having said that now i have right size they are staying on my feet all summer!! Just Great :-)
on 16 August 2013
I can walk for miles and miles in these shoes. I went to the Lake District last weekend and tried them out, it was just like walking around in a pair of slippers. Everyone should have a pair!!!!
on 19 June 2013
I ordered a Uk size 6 as l am a Uk size 6! All of my other Crocs-4 pair in total- are all uk size 6.
When these ones arrived they were a goid 2 sizes too small so they had to go back!
Such a shame,they were a nice looking sandal.
on 11 December 2012
have always had crocs but these were very slim fit, I tried to stretch them but mangaged to snap one of the bars so now cant use... not for wide feet!
on 27 May 2013
I dont't hate this item as it so that star is really unfair to the company but the crocs have never arrived but, in good faith, the company refunded my money without any problem - well done to them - I will use them again in the future as none of it was there fault.
on 8 September 2012
These crocs are super confortable. These are the first pair of crocs I have owned and I love them. I would certainly recommend them. Delivery was very quick too.

See one answered question