Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Brown (Khaki/Khaki)|Change
Price:£29.27 - £53.74

on 26 February 2015
a little lower on the instep than the other models of Crocs I've got but otherwise very good
on 11 April 2010
i purchased these crocs for my holiday . i found them to be excellent for all types of terrain and found them to be very comfortable.
on 27 August 2014
I had a pair of these a few years back and literally wore them to death! Went to buy a second pair from the store only to be told they no longer carried them!

So, to find them on here is great news. They have a very chunky/well padded sole and a closed toe. They are so comfortable and you feel like you walk with a bounce in your step.

You either love or hate Crocs - i'm on the love side of the debate and have tried quite a few styles (always trying to replicate this style) in the past and these are by far the most comfortable and dare I say it, they look great! Very happy chappy indeed
on 22 December 2009
We have had these Crocs for less than a month & one of the studs on the side has already snapped. (Studs hold the back strap in place)

I will be e-mailing Amazon to complain.
on 31 May 2012
I am a great fan of Crocs and these "off roaders" are the best of the bunch. I can thoroughly recommend them and hopefully Crocs will keep them on their product list for a long time.
on 10 October 2009
Comfortable to wear although the heel strap tends to push your foot into the front of the shoe. Best to remove it or fold it forward
on 1 August 2013
Well first impressions they are not as comfortable as my original Crocs. I bought them because I wanted a more robust sole, but am beginning to wonder if two pairs of original Crocs for £34 an extra £4 from Amazon might be a better buy.
The clue for comfort maybe in where manufactured. My original Crocs Italy these China. Take care Crocs M & S took their production out of their home country and eventually are paying the price presumably to maximise profits.
on 24 December 2015
I am a lover of crocs and spend 95% of my time in crocs. I think they are the best thing since sliced bread. However the original crocs are not so good outdoors and especially when the weather gets more inclined to winter. These are brilliant, in that they have less holes in to let in water and have much deeper soles and tread. This means that you can confidently walk over a stone without it feeling through the sole. I have in the past stood on thorns in the garden that went through the old style croc soles and into my foot, with these I am pretty confident that wont happen unless it was a massive thorn!
The straps are adjustable or removable if you so desire. I was worried from some reports that they would not last but I have been using mine extensively since Autumn and so far have not had any problem. I am confident that I shall be wearing these for some time.
on 28 December 2010
I purchased a pair of Off Road Crocs when they first came out, thought they looked nicer than the Cayenne. Over two years of constant wear has seen one pair worn out and I miss them. Trying to find someone who sells size UK 13 isnt easy, but if I found anyone then I'd buy a few pairs.
on 12 August 2016
I love Crocs, I love these Off Road Crocs and in fact, these were bought as a direct replacement for a worn out pair. I particularly like the fact that the strap is adjustable with Velcro, meaning that I can make sure that no rubbing occurs. Why one star you ask? Simple, I received these shoes on the 29th of June. The strap on the right Croc broke on the 2nd of August (the return cut-off was 29th July - typical). What strenuous exercise was I engaged in to cause the strap to break I hear you ask? I was scratching my ankle whilst standing still in my kitchen at home. The strap snapped at the part where the Velcro is threaded through the rubber.

A shoe should not last barely more than a month, even if you wear it every day (which I didn't). I didn't even get to take it on holiday, where I would have used it hiking. Distinctly unimpressed.