on 3 August 2017
These are just fantastic value for money. I've had mine for some time now and they are excellent. BUT i needed to make a few modifications to make them comfortable and usable.
Straight out the box they were a little on the large side, if they did half sizes i would have gone down a half.
I cut some insoles out of proper quarter inch soft sole leather and they did the trick perfectly.
I didn;t like the inner surface, it was way too knobbly, hard and not comfortable but the insoles sorted that out.
Also compared to my old pair of crocs the sole material had changed. My old pair has two different types of plastic or whatever it is, tough on the outside and sole, and a softer much more comfortable ''plastic'' on the inside.
This new pair are made from just one type of hardwearing material.
Apart from that they are absolutely bloody brilliant.
on 12 March 2014
I'm not a Crocs fan - always thought they were for kids and older people who thought they were dead fashionable. However, I got these on recommendation because they have an extremely wide fit. On this I was not disappointed.

On everything else I was pleasantly surprised. The leather over the top of the shoe actually looks very smart - smart enough that I wear them to work. They are very comfortable. The material they are made from is quite warm and your feet could get quite hot and sweaty in them but this is countered by the copious air vents and holes making your feet feel very airy and fresh.

They're very quick and easy to get on and off and will fine-tune the size with the adjustable strap at the back.

I haven't worn them in the rain yet. I imagine I will get quite wet feet when that happens. But so long as I'm not also wearing socks I think it'll all dry out quite quickly as well, since there is no fabric involved.

Overall, I'm very pleased with them.
on 4 December 2014
My husband loves these and has several pairs but unfortunately the croc split after a week or 10 days wear but no problem as quickly dealt with by Amazon and replacement came in a few days so will have to see how these wear. They are bit more "smart" if a croc can be as they are two tone with leather upper section
update: 18.3.15....second pair broke in same place, no quibble refund from Amazon. There seems to be a sizing issue and we thought this may be the problem as they were marked on return as US8 UK 7 which I hadn't noticed previously. Then it was advised to size down one, didn't chance it and ordered 8 as usual, its come up big but didn't want to size down because of previous problem. Hope they sort sizing issue out when we order next pair!
on 22 May 2015
We bought a pair of these when we visited Florida in 2009. They are now looking very sorry for themselves and as they are an old favourite of my husband I decided to get him another pair from the kids for Fathers Day. Unfortunately when they arrived I was a bit concerned about the size. I ordered UK size 11 and knew that the size on them would be different. However, the size on the bottom of these was 12. The size on my husbands old ones was 13. I realise that these are made all over the world and different countries have different sizes but I decided not to wait for 21st June in case they were too small. My husband tried them on last night and they fit perfectly. He is delighted with them. The surprise has gone but I have still taken them away and won't let him have them until Fathers Day. I shouldn't have worried, the supplier obviously knows which pair to send for an English size 11. Very pleased
on 17 February 2018
Love them....I'm a 7, which I have had in this style before but we're too small. A size up gives a more comfy fit. Feel really confident wearing these. My partner has a pair and so do the in laws and other family members...love love love. Slightly dissapointed with the new style with the seam down the front and slightly concerned that the yukon make will be fazed out
on 24 August 2015
These shoes are not going to win you any prizes for style and you probably wouldn't want to wear them to a nightclub, but they are hard wearing and comfortable (if not quite as comfortable as previous pairs that I have owned). There is a humorous bit in the promotional material, which promises 'rugged sophistication'. I can assure you that I have never ever bewitched any passing women with the outdoor manliness of two-tone plastic shoes, but that may say more about me than the Crocs....
on 16 October 2016
Bought them for someone else to replace a previous identical pair. He thinks the old ones were slightly more cushiony....maybe it's because he'd worn them so much they adapted to his feet. He's had them for about 4 years and worn them till the soles were totally treadles, which is why he wanted to replace them! Excellent value!
on 8 January 2016
I'm not sure exactly what happened but I am now wearing plastic shoes and loving it!

So, yes, just bought my first pair of Crocs. After 10 minutes of wearing them I can tell that these definitely won't be the last (I'm already looking at some for my wife). I usually wear a UK 10.5 so I ordered a size 11. They are definitely not a snug fit but not so loose that I will be exchanging them for a size 10. I haven't tried them with the strap flipped up yet but I'm sure it will be fine.

- Insanely comfortable. The dimpled texture feels great against the soles of my feet.
- The shoes are not plastic but seems to be some sort of rigid foam. A nice cushioned feeling when you're walking.
- The label said my pair was made in Vietnam. I've seen other comments mentioning Italy and China.
- My shoes came with a label on escalator safety. Random.

If you're considering buying these, I'd say just "1-click" it right now.
on 26 April 2015
This is my hubbies second pair of Yukon Crocs and he loves them - his last pair lasted about 5 years! He wears them around the house in the summer and around the pool on holiday. Out of interest during the summer he always found his heels always cracked and became very sore when wearing sandals especially if we were away somewhere hot, but since wearing Crocs he's never had this problem. They're very comfy to wear and we both have summer Crocs along with fluffy lined ones for the winter; although if you're prone to sweaty feet then they do tend to enhance the problem! I find mine are fine if I'm wearing socks but my feet get far too hot to wear them with bare feet. I would also suggest buying a size smaller than you actually take as they do tend to come up a big on the big side.
on 5 April 2011
I have horrible heel pain if I stand for any period of time. My podiatrist says it is not plantar fasciitis but it must be something along those lines. Anyway, around the house on hard laminate and tiled floors I was in agony even with "memory foam" slippers which have memories like goldfish.

I've always hated the appearance of Crocs but I saw these in a shop and they look quite good with the leather "skin". When I squeezed them they were spongy and yet resilient so I gave them a go.

The arch seemed to press painfully for a bit but now they are worn in they are superb around the house. The moments I am not wearing them, e.g. in the shower, the foot pain is back in an instant.

I honestly don't know how I would cope without them.