Crocs Wellie Rain Boot Men, Men Boot, Green (Army Green), 7 UK
Size: 7 UK|Colour: Green (Army Green)|Change

on 6 July 2017
For a supposedly "relaxed fit" and three sizes bigger than i would normally buy ... i couldn't even get my foot through the narrow ankle region of the boot ..... i might be fat up top but my legs and ankles are surprisingly thinner in comparison ... the only way i have been able to get them on is by slicing a four inch cut down the back of the boot ... before i did this I asked a friend to try the boots on (has thinner and smaller feet than me) and she could not get them on either ... where the notion of 'relaxed fit' comes into i am at a loss ... now that i have cut the slice down the back of the boot i can now get them on .... i find it hard to believe that the seller does not know about this problem ... i am normally a size five ... get a size six for width but for these boots i bought M9 ... unbelievable really ... would not but again
on 9 November 2012
I confess that I'm a Croc fan having worn a pair daily for three years (hospital operating theatre) before retiring I now wear those same shoes for pottering, I have a pair for indoors, a pair for holidays and now Croc wellies. I found them really comfortable on my daily dog walk of some 2 miles along my local river banks encountering wet grass and mud.
Although they take a little heaving to get off I can happly recommend Croc wellies to anyone.
on 8 May 2017
Almost impossible to get on your foot. I bought short wellies to avoid the struggle of getting them on and off. These are worse i.e. Tighter around the top of your foot than most full length wellies. Makes you wonder if they test their products for purpose. Used my ones twice and going in the bin. Too difficult to put them on. Not the quick slip on I was hoping for.
on 28 November 2012
good product but unfortunately the neck of the boot is very narrow. even when you buy a bigger size- still too small!!!
Had a couple of people to try them - both had the same result - difficulty getting their feet in and out
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2016
I've worn Crocs in various styles since they were introduced to the UK. I have several variations on their Boots and all have fitted as they should, however I must say I am really disappointed with these as they do not fit me personally at all. In fact the first time I wore them they took of the skin on parts of toe and heel, so much so the socks I was wearing were blood soaked. I've worn them a couple of times since with similar results!
on 22 January 2016
I spend many hours in my many pairs of 'normal' Crocs but unfortunately, these boots are too tight to get on and off without almost giving myself a hernia! But not tight enough to avoid some relative movement while walking so ended up with a blister on a six-mile walk. It's a lose, lose situation: I'm not going through all the effort of putting them on for only a short walk!
on 31 December 2015
After buying, wearing and splitting wellies for dog walking, I was becoming completely fed up. However, I find crocs deliciously comfortable, and saw these advertised. When they arrived I noted that they were made of some pretty solid rubber, and they are so comfortable. A bit tight to get on, but then I've got fat feet, and you don,t need big thick socks. I highly recommend these wellies for everyone ( except for those who wade through deep water).
on 16 January 2014
I wasn't quite sure how good these would be - although I am a fan of Crocs in their normal guise, and have quite a few pairs, mainly for messing round in and getting various aquatic toys in and out of the river/Lake/Loch/anywhere where my stuff will float...

Anyway...I found my self desperately in need of a pair of wellies, and on the basis that these were next-day delivery through Amazon Prime, I took the plunge.

I can say without doubt that these really are an excellent pair of shortie wellies, and the fit and style is what you would expect from a pair of Crocs - very easy to get on and off (due to the re-enforced hole at the back of them), and a really roomy comfy fit (I buy a size 7, even though I am a 7 1/2 wide fitting). With the same type of insole as my normal Crocs, and with quite a stylish look to them (I think anyway), these have turned out to be a very useful, waterproof, pair of boots. Ideal for just throwing on when all you are intending to do is take the dog out for a walk in our current weather conditions. Throw in the price (at the time of writing I got these for less than thirty quid - which was less than a pair of ordinary crocs I bought three years ago), and I don't think you can go too far wrong with these.

Just one tip - remember that these are "shortie" wellingtons, and not full-size...OK?
on 7 April 2016
They look really good, but are on the small side, husband keeps them but am now also ordering the next size up .. Difficult instep too but doable, and the top of the boots is rubbing the first few days so we just stuff the bottom of the jeans inside .. They do get softer as all crocs do, and they're very handy to have at the back door if you're in and out a muddy garden.
on 24 October 2015
Very lightweight and comfortable to walk in. They are really, really hard to get on, the inside of the boot is very grabby rubber, it really grabs your socks and you struggle to get your foot in. The inside rubber pulls your sock down over your heel and your sock ends up under your foot. I have to wear knee length socks to keep them from getting pulled off. The top of the boot rubs your shin raw. Other than that, I like them.

See one answered question