Size: 6 UK|Colour: Green (Army Green)|Change

on 9 November 2012
I confess that I'm a Croc fan having worn a pair daily for three years (hospital operating theatre) before retiring I now wear those same shoes for pottering, I have a pair for indoors, a pair for holidays and now Croc wellies. I found them really comfortable on my daily dog walk of some 2 miles along my local river banks encountering wet grass and mud.
Although they take a little heaving to get off I can happly recommend Croc wellies to anyone.
on 28 November 2012
good product but unfortunately the neck of the boot is very narrow. even when you buy a bigger size- still too small!!!
Had a couple of people to try them - both had the same result - difficulty getting their feet in and out
on 14 January 2013
Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Not at all easy to slip on or off. Stiff cheap feeling plastic wouldn't make them a Welly for longer period of use. Stiff plastic sole means no grip on solid wet surfaces like concrete or paths! I think this company has extended its range without redesigning, rethinking the materials it uses.
on 17 November 2012
HUGE convert to Crocs after buying two pairs of Baya (?) slingbacks a few months ago; I've worn one pair of "ordinary" shoes since, for two hours. Painful experience. Unfortunately, having bought these "Wellie" Crocs for winter, I've found them virtually unwearable; although a size 11, the soles are 30mm longer than my originals. Despite the handhold at the back, they are difficult to put on, more so to take off. I regularly use my Crocs to walk 2 miles to my favoutite supermarket, and the same back. Using "Wellie" Crocs, my toes were raw by 1/2 mile, as were my shins and calves - I took a bus back. Very, very disappointed in this product, particularly having been so impressed before. I doubt I will try to use them again; perhaps even a score of 3 is generous. I couldn't recommend them, but perhaps its just MY feet.
on 27 January 2016
I've worn Crocs in various styles since they were introduced to the UK. I have several variations on their Boots and all have fitted as they should, however I must say I am really disappointed with these as they do not fit me personally at all. In fact the first time I wore them they took of the skin on parts of toe and heel, so much so the socks I was wearing were blood soaked. I've worn them a couple of times since with similar results!
on 22 January 2016
I spend many hours in my many pairs of 'normal' Crocs but unfortunately, these boots are too tight to get on and off without almost giving myself a hernia! But not tight enough to avoid some relative movement while walking so ended up with a blister on a six-mile walk. It's a lose, lose situation: I'm not going through all the effort of putting them on for only a short walk!
on 8 November 2012
They look good but are uncomfortable and are difficult to put on because of the dimpled surface. They also dig into your ankle.
on 31 October 2012
The price cost one star and the lack of liner cost another.
Bought for back of car for use on wet days and camping. Wanted short boots for pulling on easy and to keep feet dry in wet conditions - ideal for this but lack of any lining makes them uncomfortable for lengthy use. AND a lot of money for somthing so simple.
on 4 December 2013
Nowadays I rely on Crocs in most of my shoe needs. I live in Finland where rain boots have their own culture and where the standard of quality is very high. These Crocs' rain boots are the best rain boots I've owned. The design is attractive, the fit is excellent (not too narrow) and they feel good on feet. Highly recommended!
on 7 April 2016
They look really good, but are on the small side, husband keeps them but am now also ordering the next size up .. Difficult instep too but doable, and the top of the boots is rubbing the first few days so we just stuff the bottom of the jeans inside .. They do get softer as all crocs do, and they're very handy to have at the back door if you're in and out a muddy garden.