TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 June 2015
Lets be absolutely honest here, Crocs can look a bit tragic and especially so when worn outside of the confines of your garage or house. However they are supremely comfortable so there's the Wal-Mart/ASDA look instantly - comfort beats looks.

But - rather than risk the wrath of SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, I avoid the Croc look and forgo the pleasantness that my feet enjoy at home when out and about.

Crocs have sorted out that problem though. They have created a range of footwear that looks normal and is fine to wear casually when bimbling around the shops with the Boss. And I reckon these are they best they do.

Looks of course are subjective but these are clean and modern looking and in no way mindful of the more athletically challenged Crocs that were the originals.

Comfort is of course a given and these are superb.

A nice touch is that they are fitted with a removable insert that can be washed. This insert is not entirely plastic either as there is a small section which is material for comfort and sweat absorption.

Overall great shoes for the money.
on 16 May 2014
Marked as size 10 but I'd say they were size 9.5 at best, probably 9. Ordered these and a pair of Santa Cruz loafers that were also too small. The Walu Slip On looked like it is better made than the Santa Cruz which looked a bit flimsy. Returned to Amazon. If Croc's don't do half sizes you might have to go for a size higher than usual and hope they don't fall off when you run for the bus.
on 10 September 2015
Well I bought 4 pairs as they are so well made and comfy.
I tend to have poor ankle's that can give a bit of pain now and again due to having sprained both over the years, I also have a funny big toe that can play up, a bit like a bunion. So I have had no problems with either swelling due I think to the insert, also the air holes stop your feet getting hot.
on 28 March 2014
I had to return these as they were too small. I have since been into a Croc shop where there were many signs advising that US sizes are a size smaller than UK sizes. The shop assistant also made certain to point this out.

Therefore the size 9 received from you should have been a size 10. Perhaps you could make this clear to your customers on line so that the hassle of having to return them does not occur.

The above star rating does not really apply on this occasion!
on 12 December 2014
Not as black in colour as ones ordered previously so hubby is constantly mentioning it.
He has 4 pairs of different colours in 2 designs these are slightly smaller than ones of same design 2 yr ago. I did not like that they arrived in a plastic bag whereas all the others had come I'm Croc boxes leading me to presume they are seconds being sold for full price.
on 2 October 2014
I bought these as they had come in the top of the Practical Sailer review of different marine footwear. At first sight I was not overly impressed as I was used to convential leather boatshoes. However these are extremely comfortable and the "new" colour fades quickly to give that regular big boat owner look. They are also quite odour proof which helps the good cause. These are my second pair just in case Crocs stops producing them.
I had read in other reviews that one should go one size up so I ordered size 12 while my regular size is 11.
on 17 May 2014
I second all the complaints about the wrong size for these shoes.
I supposedly ordered size 13, but they were more like size 11.
They must be American sizes, not UK's.
On the same day I ordered some "Crocs Mens Santa Cruz Loafers" also size 13, and these arrived on time and fitted perfectly.
So there is a screw up somewhere in Amazon.

And the fit was only "Medium", Not wide.
Come on AMAZON. WHEN WILL YOU DISPLAY WIDTHS FOR SHOES??? PLEASE!!!

Also, these came from America to the UK and took absolutely ages (4 weeks) to get here.

They look nice and comfortable, so i will return for larger pair, if I can get them.
(The Crocs Mens Santa Cruz Loafers are super comfortable!!)
on 3 June 2014
I took the advice of many of the other reviews and ordered a size up. If I had actually ordered my size (9), they would be on the way back to Amazon. Although even the 10 is a bit snug, I'm sure they will give a little with a bit more wear.

These look good and feel even better. I was always apprehensive about buying crocs. Some of my friends have them and they kept saying how comfy they are. But I just thought they looked awkward and too functional with no style. I spotted these while browsing for some summer footwear and they look different to a lot of other crocs. I haven't been disappointed. They have retained the function of being so comfortable but they look fab also.
on 26 July 2013
I bought a normal pair of crocs and these. Normal crocs fit fine. These were a 10 and I'm a 91/2. I could barely get my feet in them, they were more like an 81/2 and very narrow. Gave up and sent them back. Probably very nice if you can get them to fit.
on 20 May 2015
Robust and fashionable, but not the same size as the size 11 as other Crocs canvas shoes. Also the great pad that comes with this does not have a high arch.