Size: 5 UK|Colour: Nautical Navy|Change
Price:£14.10 - £94.00

on 23 May 2013
I'm always a size 6, on the rare occassions I haven't been, I've been a 5. However I got these in a 6, and had to send back and buy a 7, which were then perfect. I walk alot and wanted comfy flip flops and got just these, am very pleased
on 13 April 2014
I bought these to replace my Crocs Athens flip flops hoping they would be as wide as I suffer from swollen feet. Unfortunately they're not quite as wide, but hopefully over time they will stretch a bit to be more comfortable. The straps come across lower on the foot than the Athens ones which is a great help. The bobbles on the insoles aren't as pronounced as the ones on the Athens.

It's advisable to order a size up than you would normally go for unless you have narrow feet.

Overall they're rather comfy and I would recommend them to anyone who wants flip flops that won't rub.
on 7 September 2014
I chose this particular style because of the good reviews and the look of the foot bed at the heel. I ordered a U.K. size 8
even though I wear a size 7 in most footwear. They are alright lengthwise but I find them a bit wide. The label states that
they are a "relaxed fit" so it would be helpful if the sandals in the product description mentioned this. I was unaware
that there are different fittings and I think unless you have very wide feet the regular or slim fit would be better. I am wearing
them and the left one is very comfortable but the right is just okay, but then maybe that's just my feet ! I should have looked
on the crocs website first, as it tells you about all the different fittings.
on 8 May 2013
These are really comfy flip flops, they massage your feet. However, the rubber bit in the middle of your toes can cause blisters so i've had to buy separate cushions for that bit but other than that they're great!
on 28 May 2013
I love these Flip Flops! Especially as they are not completely flat like some. So much better for your feet. The small heel and turned up sole near toes means a comfortable walk.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 October 2015
These are light weight and very comfy.

I have a very broad foot so these are perfect for me, but i would imagine narrow feet would be swamped as per some of the other reviews. 'Size' wise i found them fine

For me they are great flip flop, comfy and easy to clean. Would like a few more 'neutural' colours cream/beige spectrum as would order more for sure.
on 6 May 2013
I bought these to wear around the pool and in the shower area at my gym, they are very comfortable and are a nice fit. I have narrow feet and find that some flip flops are too wide but these ones are just right and the sizing seems to be spot on.
on 22 July 2015
The great quality of the flip flops is as I expected but they have rubbed the insides of my feet under the v strap and are taking a while to "wear in" to perfect comfort which was the reason for their purchase. I will persevere as the souls are extremely comfortable.
on 31 July 2015
Perfect...I love my crocs...I nearly lost one just a couple of weeks ago running for a train and had to ensure it was retrieved...they're so comfortable...great delivery service...would definitely recommend if you've never had a pair...invest!
on 24 April 2015
love these shoes - very comfy and fab colour. I have some other flat crocs in size 4 that fit perfect but as other reviews said these are on the smaller side so I ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly - i'm normally between a 4 and 5 in most shoes

See one answered question