on 3 August 2016
Perfect little crocs for summer (and potty training!). Daugther loves them. Good sizing too - US sizing (6-7) so it fits my daughters size 5 1/2 feet well. Other brands with UK sizes 4-5 and 6-7 were either too small or too big. The US 6-7 is the equivalent of UK 5-6.
on 4 August 2015
I was never a fan of crocs especially for adults as you see so many over sized crocs been scrapped down the pavement in fear that they may be left behined should they walk normally. Having been pressured into trying them for my son i reluctantly bought a pair as they were so cheap on amazon compared to the high street, what a shock that they fit perfectly and when my son is itching to get out into the garden they can be put on very quickly much to his delight. They have been very durable and he has been the envy of many a child and adault as he makes his way with his crocs on and not a dragged heel in sight. Great price and as we got the correct size they are a perfect fit. I can almost say I'm a convert, almost that is.
on 2 August 2017
These standard crocs are great for children with wider feet. Sizes are abit awkward but it means the shoes tend to last for around two years. Crocs are great for the garden and beach. Have tried over shoes that look like crocs and they haven't lasted. These are washable and fairly indestructible.
on 5 September 2017
These are exactly what you want for your children in the summer months: easy to clean, doesn't matter if they get wet, really comfortable, saves them having to bother with socks. Really convenient and the children love them
on 23 August 2016
Long lasting and generally comfortable. Had blisters develop once on a fairly long walk (around 6 miles) with no socks, but that was our fault. Otherwise never had any problems. They are waterproof and float, too - a great summer shoe that looks fairly smart in navy blue.
on 12 August 2013
The headline to this pretty much says it all but to it into context, my 6 year only daughter's outgrew the first pair we got for her which she wore in the house. Because they were so comfortable and before they got too small she started wearing them outdoors. So we were looking for another pair of house shoes when my daughter suggested / insisted on another pair of crocs. Strictly the 5 stars are not accurate because I don't love the product but my daughter does.
on 2 May 2016
These little crocks are the cutest, most fab little sandals I have ever seen.
I got size 6/7 as she has been in size 5 Clark's shoes for a few months & thought 4/5 might be on the small side for her. On reflection the smaller size would have fit I think. I would & will buy these again from the supplier as service from them was excellent. Highly Recommend. Thank you
on 1 May 2014
My son is a size 11 and so didn't want to get 10/11 as thought they wouldn't last long. Got size 12/13- too big. I thought for ages about what size I get and I hope this review helps someone! The pair of crocs sent to me looked secon hand. The crocs symbol was scratched off on both shoes and part of the bottom of both shoes was worn. They were sent back.
on 11 April 2016
Received in good time and pleased with price. Beware they do come up big, however my has time to grow into them for the summer. I thing I did notice was that one croc was a slightly lighter shade, I didn't bother returning as they are only for playing in the garden.
on 5 July 2017
These are Roomy Fit so totally useless. Refund has been processed but I am out of pocket for both original p&p and return p&p which is disgraceful. I will never by off this company again.