on 25 June 2017
We like crocs. We like them a lot. But we don't like how wide they are. My 7 year old daughter is size 1G and these just fell off because they were too wide. When we tried the size 13 they were too short and too wide. These are called roomy. We have found another style of Croc called the bumper croc and these are called roomy too but are clearly a narrower shoe. We have kept the Bumper Crocs in size 1.
on 21 May 2015
My daughter (7) has always worn crocs in the summer, she loves them.

Last years size 12-13 were too small so I ordered size 1 ... length wise they're perfect but they are ridiculously wide , so wide you could almost fit another 1/2 foot in there .

I wondered if this was just a mutant pair so went into John Lewis and it seems that once they get out of the small childrens sizes they become stupidly wide.

Such a shame , but we won't be buying them anymore
on 4 May 2017
I love crocs, what I can say they are perfect for children and moms
on 29 June 2017
love crocs, the only criticism is that, while child 6-7 is too small the only next size was child 8-9, ideally I wanted a child 7-8
on 24 June 2016
The colour is perfect and the design amazing however it is a bit smaller than the previous ones but still ok
on 19 April 2017
Seem like good quality. The boy likes them. A bit on the tight side but it's hard to judge with kids feet.
on 20 July 2013
Got for my 3 year old who loves crocs, he measures clarks 7 and a half f, got him size 8/9 and they are a perfect fit, without much growing room. I agree with previous reviews that this Style of croc does come up smaller. They look great though
on 24 June 2017
Not a lot you can say about Crocs really, they don't change much other than colours but the delivery time was fantastic. Actually delivered a day before predicted date. Thank you.
on 27 May 2017
All good, fits well kids love them
on 5 August 2015