Size: 1 UK Kids|Colour: Sea Blue|Change
Price:£7.52

on 7 July 2014
My daughter loves them. They are true to size. Be aware that smaller sizes have a strap round the back that can be pushed up like normal crocs. We got 10-11 and it still had the strap. Colour is true to picture.
on 9 May 2013
I have worn these for years and this is the type I like because the thong is welded in the sandal - thus the "button" cannot pull through as with standard flip-flops. They are tough and strong and don't slip - until you have worn the bottoms totally flat. I love them
on 8 October 2014
I bought these for my daughter as the summer was very hot and her usual Crocs were getting a bit tight (but the next size up were huge) and made her feet a bit clammy. She wore them all day every day and now it's October I have to reason with her every morning about why she can't wear her flip flops! They never rubbed her feet, they are easy for her to put on herself aged 3 and I will definitely be buying more for next summer.
on 30 December 2014
The crocs are lovely and I was pleased when I received them. However, the bit between the toes is quite wide and my son says they really hurt his feet so only wore them once :-(
on 13 June 2013
These are the second pair I have bought my son. They are robust, comfortable and seem to be his forst choice from the wardrobe each time.
on 23 May 2013
These are really comfortable..and that's just what I was looking for. The colour is great and they're the right fit for my small feet (3)
on 23 May 2013
comfiest flip flop ever!!! nice style too! excellent flip flop ideal for good weather and holidays would reccommend!! kids love them!!
on 7 May 2015
My little boy loves them. We got to use them during the mini summer we had in April. Nice blue colour. My husband wants a pair
on 12 November 2014
My daughter loved them-I didn't mention that they were for boys. She wore them most of the holidays when given a choice
on 17 July 2014
I have bought these before and they have been great. However, these last two weeks. The thong between the toes snapped.