on 30 April 2015
After reading reviews about these Crocs I was worried about the fit, especially with the comments of the strap being to short/tight, however, my son is a 10 and I ordered a 10 and they fit perfectly. Yes the strap is shorter than other designs of Crocs but I think it is just the way these particular design is meant to be and actually this means they flap around less and safer for my clumsy 4 yr old to run about in. They are a wide fit (says so on the label) although it doesn't mention that on the description but, as the sales assistant in my local Croc shop told me "Crocs by their very essence are a wide shoe" so this didn't worry me, my son is an F width in a Clark's shoe and again no problem with the fit. Excellent shoes for an excellent price :0)
on 21 September 2016
I think these are probably fake - they are a bit smaller than usual crocs and not v spongey. Also the shape is weird, the bar is v loose when you push it on top of the shoe and the top of the shoe is less chunky than I would expect. There is no Crocs logo on the back of the strap which I understand is a tell-tale sign of a fake!

They are a bit too small for my son and I am returning them.
on 28 March 2017
I find crocs perfect for my young children from spring through to mid autumn before the weather gets colder, and I always look for past season colours to get the best prices. These are great and Crocs Electro come in exact sizes, as most crocs are say: 6-7 or 8-9 for example, so it's good to have the option to buy single sizes when the child is in between the others.
on 22 May 2016
i returned these when my daughter tried them on as they were far flimsier than the regular crocs. She said they were not as comfortable as the regular ones as well. they are cheaper so this lower quality is reflected in the price but i preferred to pay an extra £5 and get something she found comfier.
on 5 October 2013
As other reviewers have stated (sadly I didn't read before ordering) these aren't like normal crocs. My daughter's feet fit into the shoes fine but the strap is far too short and made her feet squash into the toes of the shoe. She was very disappointed so we nearly let keep them to wear as mules but the strap is too long (like I said design fault) it sits too far up looking odd. I'll try to upload a couple of photos to demonstrate.

Amazon are refunding but it's faffy and time consuming.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 January 2018
Love these. Great colour and good fit. Great for the garden and for the beach. Perfect for protecting feet. These do not rub my childs feet and the colour is fab.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought these for my son as of course he has grown again! I love Crocs as they are so comfortable for kids to wear as well as easy to slip on and off at the beach. We live on the South Coast so mostly our beach is stony. Crocs are ideal to walk about on the stones easily as well as paddle in the sea on the stones without worrying about getting hurt. Great product and I know we shall buy more next year!
on 10 August 2017
Love crocs myself and when I heard my 18m old great nephew was off to Tenerife I decided to get him a pair. He loved them straight away and wanted to put them on. They are bright and comfortable whether being worn as a open backed sandal or with the strap down. Great for in the sea.
on 25 March 2014
The ankle strap is just so short that it makes them a size smaller. Also it was a lesser quality than crocs i have bought before so not sure if genuine. The plastic mould had frayed edging and the base glue was really visible. we sent them back.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 May 2014
I ordered these for our son, because this type has full sizes and it was easier to get a good fit. However, when they arrived, we weren't so keen on the style and preferred the original crocs and will fudge the sizing as usual! (ie he will wear them too big until they fit). The plastic seemed a bit harder on these. I'm sure they'd be fine and comfortable, but the original ones are just a bit squishier.