Customer reviews

Size: 8 UK Child|Colour: Pink (Bubblegum/Fuchsia)|Change
Price:£13.13 - £183.26

on 28 March 2017
I find crocs perfect for my young children from spring through to mid autumn before the weather gets colder, and I always look for past season colours to get the best prices. These are great and Crocs Electro come in exact sizes, as most crocs are say: 6-7 or 8-9 for example, so it's good to have the option to buy single sizes when the child is in between the others.
on 10 August 2017
Love crocs myself and when I heard my 18m old great nephew was off to Tenerife I decided to get him a pair. He loved them straight away and wanted to put them on. They are bright and comfortable whether being worn as a open backed sandal or with the strap down. Great for in the sea.
on 5 June 2010
These were bought for my daughter in anticipation of the long hot summer we are due to have any minute now...
Although you can buy imitation crocs out of the shops for a fraction of the price these really are lovely. they feel a lot softer and the 2 tone colours are a bonus.
They look just as they do in the pictures (sometimes the colours are not quite as they are in the pictures)
The insoles of these crocs are moulded with a slight raised bit under their toes thereby reducing the need to 'claw' with the toes to keep them on.
Easy to dry/keep clean and lightweight too
They have been tried and tested by my daughter and get a big 'thumbs up'
I got these in the sales so were definately a bargain!
on 24 August 2017
Excellent quality great fit - what more can you say
on 10 September 2017
My son loves these Crocs, so much so these are his third pair. He probably wears them more than shoes becausethey are so comfy, easy to put on and great around the house, walking or even the pool on holiday.
on 19 May 2017
My 18month old lives in his crocs, they don't run at all and are very comfy.
on 14 June 2017
Bought 2 months ago for our upcoming holiday and they have burst even although they have only been worn indoors!! Cannot be real crocs normally they last till they outgrow them!!
review image
on 19 May 2017
These shoes are perfect. I bought them last summer for my daughter and again this summer. Both times I bought a size larger than her regular shoes (this year I bought 7, her shoes are 6) which means the strap holds her feet in.
on 25 June 2017
I love these shoes for my little one. So easy and perfect for summer. The size guide is confusing for different styles. But a size 9 is a uk child 9.
on 8 August 2017
Please see attached cuts to grandsons feet caused by crocs
review image review image