Customer reviews

Price:£18.74 - £46.36

on 5 July 2017
Bought as a present
on 16 September 2013
Well my son loves light green and loves lego, these have lasted all summer, they are still as good as new, the size is correct, my son is size 12 so I got junior 12 -13 and they fitted fine.
on 26 December 2014
excellent product. looks really nice.
on 26 November 2014
My son loves these shoes very much
perfect
on 18 July 2013
These are great genuine Crocs shoes and the Lego styling looks really cute.
On here they are at a much better price than I've found elsewhere.

The only criticism I'd have is over the sizing. I bought 6/7 for my son who's 5/6 thinking they would give him plenty of room to grow, but they are at about the right fit for him now, so I get the feeling they will be too small in a few months, so if you are buying these, make sure you buy a couple of sizes bigger.
I wonder if rather than this being the manufacturers getting the sizing wrong it's more down to that these shoes are more likely to be used in hot weather when feet have swollen up a bit.
on 23 March 2014
My daughter lived in a pair of Crocs all last summer so I purchased these to see her through this year. I originally ordered her current size and they were bang on for size but without any room for growth. So I returned for next size up and they fit well with room for growing too. They are well made and colourful and fit well (they stay on my daughters feet well considering they are a little on the large side). Perfect for summer days and paddling in the sea. I love the ease that they can be put on and taken off and the convenience of them being easy clean also.
on 18 July 2017
Gorgeous crocs but unfortunately boy grew out of them after a month!
on 25 May 2012
My younger son loves his crocs. He is wearing his regular Blue ones now size 6/7. Now, the Lego crocs come in size 7 or 8. Dose it mean that 7 is really 6/7 and 8 is 8/9?
Could anybody help me choosing?
Otherwise, both of my boys love crocs.My older one who is wearing junior 2 wishes that Lego crocs would come in his size too.
Crocs are light, comfy,easy to clean,dry in minutes-simply great shoes for summer and as indoor shoes for winter.
on 30 April 2012
Fantastic design with excellent bright colours. Son loves them and finds them very comfortable. Brilliant shoes for children for the summer.