Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Size: 8/9 UK Child|Colour: Blue (Sea Blue/Red)|Change
Price:£26.00 - £46.02

on 11 March 2013
the crocs are great with the lego theme, comfy and robust, however I didn't notice they had a cloth lining that can't be removed for washing. I've no idea if whole shoe can be placed in washing machine as no instructions came with it so assuming not. I should have looked closer at shoe spec, however on a practical level a cloth lining in a kids shoe that has no back needs to be cleaned regularly and my own croc style shoes have a removable lining. still lovely but no idea just what weather they meant for as fur lining on a beach not great and no back not much good in the cold weather, but for now they make great slippers!
on 18 September 2014
I bought these on a whim when they were reduced to less than £10 and my 7 year old has been wearing them as slippers for the last month. She loves them! She has had slippers before but generally loses them or can't be bothered to get them so I was skeptical that she would wear these but it's the first thing she does when she gets in every day because she says they are crazily comfortable. I'm not sure if the fury lining is going to get stinky over time but it hasn't so far. My son has now requested a pair too as crocs are his favourite shoes and he'd like some indoor ones.
on 25 May 2015
Both my 2.5 year old daughter and my 4 year old son have these already and they absolutely love them. My daughter has the pink and purple pair. They wear them at home as slippers. The fleece lining makes them lovely are cosy when it gets colder. I've ordered the next size in both ready for when they outgrow them. Initially I thought they were a little expensive for infant sizes, but when they are arrived I was really pleased with the quality. I would highly recommend for any little Lego fans out there!
on 26 August 2014
Bought these for my 6 year old daughter and she loves them... Read a few reviews and ordered a size bigger based on another buyer's review. My daughter is a 13 so went for a 1 and they fit perfectly... She loves crocs and wears them all the time so these are perfect for colder days... Only downside is that the sock doesn't come out for washing but other than that they're great and would definitely buy again... :)
on 30 July 2014
These are great crocs my boy loves them stand out well look fab on fit is lovely great for lego fans who like crocs he would wear them all day every day if I let him well worth the money I got these on offer So even better lovely n fluffy in side shoe which is nice only down full is can't wash the liner but I still give 5 stars would buy again
on 8 November 2014
Fab. But as others have said i didnt realise they were lined which is a bit odd for a summer/ water clog/sandal theyre a bit big so my son will wear them in the spring. will update then on wear. bt they are a lovely looking croc.
on 23 September 2013
Great value for lego! My little boy loves these and are his "favourite" and are lovely and soft. Recommended to all as make a great indoor shoe that we last longer than the slippers that you buy for children. Would like a pair myself if did in my size.
on 10 July 2014
Find most crocs are far too wide for my sons feet but these are much better due to the fir lining. As he likes to wear his crocs/or similar all year round these will be ideal! Come in several lego-type colours and really struggled to decide which ones to get! Only go up to a size 3 which is a shame because want some!
on 28 March 2013
These crocs were bought meant to be worn by my son after swimming for coming home rather than messing with socks and shoes. These are never off his feet at home - I certainly am getting my money's worth out of them.
on 14 January 2014
My 4YO absolutely loves these,they're clearly very comfortable and warm too.The reason I've dropped a star is because his feet are smelling in them despite only ever having worn them with socks.They have washed well however,in a machine (not sure if you're meant to).