Customer reviews

2,582

on 23 June 2017
I purchased these as a second pair, as I have owned a navy pair for a couple of years and they are so so comfortable and great for the beach as you don't need to worry about them getting wet. The sizing on this listing confused me though as it didn't match up to what was written on the base of my other pair. I took the risk and ordered my normal size (a UK women's 7) and sure enough the correct size came (a US men's 7 / women's 9). They fit perfectly and the colour is vibrant and lovely.
review image
on 21 June 2017
I don't understand the sizing - I keep asking for a size 8 womans which is what my last ones were but no matter what crocs I buy they always send a size 10 which is miles too big. I have sent 5 sets back in total now
on 1 July 2017
Perfect fit...delighted with colour and fit..received a pair in pink from a different seller that had same size and style and the sizing was completely wrong had to send back was very happy however when these arrived the next day and they were perfect as I needed them for my vacation away..a Big THANK YOU to this seller highly recommended 'TOAD FOOTWEAR'
on 11 June 2011
Brought these for my wife, she says that they are really nice, lovely on the feet really light and fit great,ture to size she takes a size 5 normally and we got a size 5 spot on fit, would say buy these,despatch was really quick,very pleased all round.
on 13 April 2017
Love them i purchased a pair few years back whilst on holiday! saw these on Amazon cheaper. They are so comfy & last a long time.
on 19 July 2017
best bit about these flip flops is the ease of putting them on as the the bit between your toes is stiff and upright whilst the rubber is flexible on the top thongs. also the Slight upturn at the front gives some protection from stubbing toes, you are much more likely to catch the ball of your foot than stub your toes on a misstep. the bit between your toes doesnt snap and is quite durable in comparison to Havainas. so long as you dont twist and turn and push to hard on grass (e.g. mowing lawn ) or Pushing an awkward shopping trolley full of shopping
on 26 June 2016
After my flip flops broke, I first bought a pair of these in Kenya in 2010 and travelled around Africa for another 3 months wearing them everyday. I wore them most summers up to about 3 weeks ago when the front toe bit broke. I had almost worn all the grip off the soles. I immediately searched for the same pair and was delighted to find them here. I bought 2 pairs in case they stop making this type. I got 6 years out of my first pair and hope that these 2 pairs will last 10+ years. They are the best, most comfortable and sturdy flip flops I've ever owned. You won't be disappointed!! By the way, I'm a size 11 or 12. I ordered UK size 12. They arrived with US13 on the sole (same thing), so if you're a size UK12, they'll fit like a glove.
on 18 May 2017
I just love these. I am lucky enough to spend 6 months of the year somewhere hot and I just live in these. I have three pairs - black, navy, white but also plan to buy more in brighter colours. Apart from the cushioning that makes them comfortable, they don't make my feet sweaty unlike my Fitflops that I used to wear all the time. They are just perfect for the beach and I think the soles have great grip. I walk over wet rocks on the beach and I've never slipped.
on 20 June 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.
on 14 June 2016
I love these. They are my second pair - the first I've had for 3 years and they are starting to look a little worn, but they still clean up fine. They are so comfy I live in them - even comfortable enough to walk the dogs in! They are the only flip-flops I've ever been able to wear as I've never been able to keep any others on my feet. Highly recommend!