on 7 July 2013
Really comfortable, bought for myself as I have plantis fiscitis, however I bought the 6 as I am usually a size 5.5, they were slightly to big, my mum ended up with them as so comfortable she is usually a size 7, so if you are buying get a size smaller.
on 14 June 2015
These are really comfortable, almost as good as classic crocs (which are the most comfortable shoes ever). They are made with a good thickness of comfy, bouncy sole under the foot that stops your feet getting sore when walking. The strap comes far enough up the foot to stop them falling off. I wish they would make them in single colours as if you buy one colour to match an outfit you don't necessarily want to be wearing a random second colour, therefore I am only able to buy the plain beige/brown one (I would have like plain navy as well).
Update 2/7/15 I have just come back from a week in Spain, walking round all day in excessive heat, despite my wide feet and the heat they remained comfortable which is quite something for me as my feet can cause problems in very hot weather.
on 7 June 2016
I love these and if you have plantar fasciitis these are an economical way to get through the summer months! The design takes a lot of pressure off the heel but distributes it well enough so as not to put it all on the balls of your feet. So glad I found them before having to spend another summer in trainers. Comfortable and without the usual bulky croc shape. The only reason I took a star off is because of uncertainty over size. I would normally order a 4.5/5 but after reading reviews, I got a 4 and it fits perfectly. It accommodates my slightly wide feet without toes hanging off the edge.
on 13 May 2015
Way too small. I would not have ordered had I realised they are sent from Germany, as the postage will be extortionate to return, and I don't have a printer for printing the label. Very annoyed that Amazon do not make it clear that you can't return goods if you cannot print off labels. Does everyone in the modern world have a printer? Clearly not. No invoice included with purchase, which would make returns very hit and miss. Also, I think expensive for what they are, compared to other brands, specially as in my case, they won't be used anyway. This has put me off using Amazon for goods such as shoes and clothing, as sizing can be inaccurate, when returning appears to be not viable.
on 11 May 2015
I am a UK size 8. This was a little small as my feet were sticking out a bit. And the straps a bit snug. I didn't want the hassle of returning it so wearing it like that. Next time I will be buying a size bigger.

Having said that its really comfortable and I have worn it a few time already. I also had a problem with delivery. I used my office address which I use all the time and never had a problem with. On this occasion delivery was attempted at 6pm after close of work. The address is an Industrial estate and clearly states name of organisation. This was however sorted out as soon as I called Amazon. And package was redelivered the next day during office hours.
on 6 June 2016
This is my first pair of crocs and I love them.
The fit is true to size and comfortable. What I really love are the little bumps, which essentially stimulate acupuncture points on the foot.
These sandals look good, too. I have very light skin and they look great against my ghost-white foot. :-)
I've just gotten them and so cannot speak to durability, but they appear quite well made. They are not flimsy and floppy like cheap sandals. My guess is these will last a very long time.
on 1 July 2015
I was looking for a fairly simple flip flop with a good bit of support. I found these to be very uncomfortable s the toe post is near the end of the foot-bed causing my toes to reach the end without protection. My toes and feet are average length and width. They are not exactly too small but that was the nearest description offered from the list The rough foot bed is also uncomfortable for long periods and they don't look very attractive. Why didn't I send them back? They are useful when I'm watering the garden as they are totally plastic, they weren't too expensive.
on 9 June 2016
Just this minute got these. Tried them on straight away and they feel amazing. I am normally a UK2 but they dont go that small so I ordered a UK3 and they are a perfect fit. So I would say these are a small UK3. They are sooooo comfortable. Really good quality, I have never bought Crocs before as they didn't really appeal to me, but this design is lovely and I will definitely be buying more of these.
on 9 September 2014
I have worn crocs for many years and absolutely love them, (to the point of wearing away the tread on the bottom and they become dangerous to wear in the wet as there is no grip left). However, it is extremely difficult to get the sizing right. I order the correct size in the UK size andI find I need anything from a US size 5 - 7.
Although I say they are moderately small, they just fit so I have kept them rather than go through the process of having to return and wait for another pair, because I just can't wait for them!
on 15 July 2015
I have suffered with plantar fasciitis for the past year and this is the first time I have felt comfort when I put these Crocs on. I was sceptical as I had paid a fortune on various gel soles etc but i am so pleased these have helped my pain. They are very comfortable and stylish. I shall be buying another pair.