Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 30 December 2015
For correct Sizing, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches, then use size chart in the Amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size. These two (made in Italy) CROCS I got look flatter & they dont feel as thick & cushioning as my last Crocs, these are much thinner than my green (made in mexico) ones I'd bought a year ago, which are gorgeous and help my crippling foot pain. This month I bought these x2 black pairs of crocs cause they were on sale £13.99/ unisex roomy. I chose a size uk10 & uk11 from (the size select bit in the amazon ad), they arrived earlier than expected & the uk10 has 11 on the sole of the croc which is the US size, it fitted my foot loosely but was ok, bit flatter than I'd like, but i knew the size down might be abit too snug as I can wear a size 9, but my big toe is tall, so a size 10 stops my toes feeling squashed, ok when have on thick socks, also with the strap sling around my ankle it stays on ok, but without sling it is looser with bare feet or thin socks, but not un wearable, my foot is 11inches & the uk10 feels ok for me, so even with a small gap behind my heal which could fit my fingertip, but I'd rather it be a little big, than too small. I had got two sizes jus incase I hadnt worked the size in inches out right, but I had with the uk10, so I did send back the uk11 for a refund as it was far too big, but the Amazon instructions for return & refund were easy, So to avoid getting the wrong size, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches first, then go to the size chart in the amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size, thats the best bet to avoid having to return or refund things.
review image review image review image
on 27 March 2017
Bought these for a friend who always buy crocs clogs and always a size 12. However, strangely these are listed as a 12 but when they arrived said 13 on the sole. I am aware of the many different crocs sizings, it depends on where they were made and what market they were made for, hence the M and W. These did say they are a UK12 (m13) but they are bigger than the usual UK12 I have bought so many times. My friend kept them as he only uses crocs for gardening but they are bigger.
VINE VOICEon 9 June 2017
I bought these as my first crocs for I when I pop into the garden. Often lawn is very damp early in the morning - so I was looking for some waterproof sandals. These crocs are easy to slip on, the plastic is robust but supple and the sandal is wide enough for my very wide feet (always an issue when I buy shoes). The heel loop can be rotated forward making it easier to quickly put the sandals on and off - but the sandal stays on my feet even without the heel loop in place.
on 7 January 2017
Really comfortable, I suffer from lower back pains and knee pains from time to time (after playing years of rugby at a pretty decent level). These Crocs were ideal i'm not sure how it works but they do help. They were slightly bigger than my actual size so I would recommend trying a size or half a size smaller if you want them to fit perfectly. Apart from that I highly recommend, speedy delivery also.

NB. I get a bit of grief from friends and colleagues for being in my late 20's/early 30's and wearing Crocs . . But 9/10 when the person actual tries them on, they retract and completely take to them.
on 14 November 2016
Well they fit. I ordered the size as suggested by amazon and it was fine. They are roomy but comfortable.

Previously I was wearing a pair of copies. Actually they were not that bad, they last a few years. Eventually the soles were getting worn, and I needed a replacement. I thought I would try the actual Crocs this time, to see if there is a difference.

The actual Crocs have little dimples on the sole which my copies did not have. Its a nice feature. Really for the price I paid on amazon, there was no reason to not buy the genuine article.
on 22 July 2014
Although I ordered UK women's size 7, the crocs I got were US size 7 / 9 (women's / men's size) which would be a UK size 5 according to Amazons sizing info. Luckily however I wanted these to wear in the garden and for decorating etc (at £16 they were ideal!) and with the heel strap forward they are a comfortable fit for such things. I can wear the heel strap back for short periods but they do cramp my toes a little so I couldn't wear them for walking any distance.

I am a UK size 6.5 and if I were buying crocs for walking I would, on the basis of these, buy an American size 8/10 - so in short I think if I had got the size I ordered ( American 9/11) they would have been too big!!

As for the crocs - I don't think I would wear these (even in the right size) other than for working around the house but I've only had them a week so maybe they'll grow on me :). It's a styling thing really, i just don't think they are "me". But as a sturdy, comfortable shoe that I can wear while cleaning the pond or decorating, they are brilliant.
on 6 April 2016
These crocs are really soft , flexible and so comfy! My only problem was with the size! And can I say that it's NOT JUST mens sizes which need altering it's women's too!! I'm always a size 4 yet on the soles of these it has UK sizes but says 'M3 / W4'....which totally confused me, so I ordered 2 pairs and the 2nd pair says UK sizes 'M4/W5' which still confuses me!! (How can a man's size be a 3 and the same shoe for a woman size 4? OR Man's size 4 and woman's size 5?) Anyway moving on. ...the upshot of all this was the M3/W4 were small (felt more like a size 3!) and the M4/W5 were just right (felt like a size 4!) So... FOR WOMEN pick a size BIGGER!!
on 9 October 2013
I have previously purchased two black pairs of crocs from you the same size, they were made in Italy the newly purchased ones were made in China. They are not as soft and the strap is longer. I am not sure if the description said where they were made but it's something I will watch in future. I use them for camping, in the garden and slippers hence three pairs. They are ok but not as comfortable as the other two identical pairs.
on 15 February 2016
These were bought for my wife as a replacement to a cheaper variant and she is more than happy with them. With all new shoes you expect them to be a bit stiff on first wear and these are no different but then again the name speaks for itself.
These were a ladies size 7 and they fit her feet perfectly. They are great for lounging about the house or in the garden. The sole has a decent grip for walking although I wouldn't advise walking for long distances in them as they are not a walking shoe. She can even drive wearing these as the little loop strap can be placed behind the heel or worn as a sandal when placed over the bridge of the foot.
on 16 December 2016
Really good crocks that are very dark blue, almost black. Crocs are generally well made and comfortable and this was no exception. They have a nice thick sole which makes it very pleasant to walk. I actually use them instead of slippers around the house.
The only thing I would say is that they are moderately small although I have to say that I prefer really lose fitting crocs type shoes so it might be just down to my personal preference, rather than crocs making them on the smallish side.