on 13 August 2017
A real shame...as I liked the colour and they fitted. However, the straps, when in forwards position, would not clear the front ridge to rest there. Instead they would slip back uncomfortable onto to top of my foot as I walked. I asked to exchange the first pair, as one of the straps was defective; Disappointingly, they then sent a pair on which both straps were defective - so had to give up and return them.
on 12 June 2016
Crocs...........I buy this type of footwear regularly There seems to be a size issue with them I have previously bought size 11 only to find them too small so I used to order up size 12 This last order I ordered 12 only to find them too BIG
sellers need to explain this US size 11 is smaller than UK size 11 Just check WHAT you are buying !
on 1 February 2017
I got these for holiday & had to get another pair a size down,for some reason getting the right size croc is a bit of a headache...my brother liked mine so he bought some whilst on our hols for 3x the price,they are comfy & perfect for lounging about the beach in
on 16 August 2016
I've ordered many crocs before for work, but never this style, because the toes are so bulky they cause you to trip up a lot, that aside, the strap snapped off of my pair within the same day of receiving them, I wore them for the rest of the week but with the toes tripping me up and no strap, I had to order new shoes. I was quite disappointed with these crocs, and I thought I'd never say that as I'm a big fan if my crocs.
on 30 July 2017
The crocs fitted just about right size. They come up slightly bigger but not that much to worry about. I am a size 6 and that was fine for me. They came on time and seemed of good quality. The only thing which took a little while to disburse was the smell of the material they were made from. I wood recommend these crocs.
on 9 May 2017
Ordered for my husband's birthday.
Great price.
Good fit, nice colour and excellent price.
Well packaged and delivered when expected.
Husband happy.
on 15 November 2015
My second pair of crocs. Love them.....For people that hate flip flops, and ideal beach/pool wear. They also are very good for comfort and can cure that plantofacientis (sp) thing. However, wear them socially or to work, you will look a complete fool/ and need therapy. My last pair broke after four years hard work and use, but they had been exposed to 100 degree mid day heat at a pool many many times, and survived. Also here I bought size 15 which is actually 15 US, but fit my size 15 UK feet fine, there is enough space comfort there to feel fine! Very rare you can find suppliers doing such large sizes!
on 17 January 2016
Ordered size UK7. When arrived, package said UK8 and sole said US8. After two replacements found I out that in 2015 Crocs changed size classifications and US8 on sole is equivalent to UK7. There is obviously an error on package label. These are genuine Crocs and exceptional value for money. Just be aware, as in other reviews, of size classifications.
on 10 September 2017
Ridiculously comfy, WeIl made and a good fit for my eee fit feet. I wore these throughout my pregnancy as my feet swelled during the summer and they were great. No, these are not your traditional office wear but I managed to get away with wearing them at work! It's worth noting that my husband hates them with a passion! They do get a bit pongy but they are so quick to wash and dry so it's not a problem.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 April 2016
I found these slightly smaller than the previous crocs bought on Amazon - the previous model crocs were those with the word crocs written down the side in cut out lettering. These also seem to have more defiined bumpy inner which is not a problem as I think it probably gives my feet a bit of a masseage when walking! If you order these I recommend you go for the size above the one you normally take for shoes.