on 12 May 2014
Now I actually hate crocs, the clog like shoes are so supremely awful that there are no words. HOWEVER, these flip flops are awesome. I have them in black, pink and now espresso and I love them. Can walk in ages in the them, they fit comfortably and seem to be indestructible! They look stylish and I have worn each pair on holidays all over the world. Highly recommend.

DO NOT buy from the Croc site direct. Amazon is actually cheaper and quicker with the delivery. Make sure you go in to a Croc shop first and try them on and then buy the size you want from here. Am not paid by Amazon to endorse their site but I have had such a bad customer services experience with the Croc website direct that I will not use them again direct.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2015
I just adore these flip flops!! They are comfortable, waterproof, have a good grip when wet and come in a multitude of colours to your liking. I have them in several colours. I have recommended these to pretty much everyone I know and they all agree with my views. I not only take them on every beach holiday but I wear them around the house in warmer weather and out too. I have had these for several years now and I could honestly say it will be another few years before I'd even need to think about replacing them, would only buy more of another colour to add to my collection
on 1 May 2015
I thought these flip flops would be uncomfortable as i'm not normally keen on the toe section but i thought i'd give them a try. They are surprisingly comfortable, well done Crocs! Very pleased!!! I have been wearing them round the house to 'break them in' and have bearly noticed the toe bar. Not too unreasonable priced, quick delivery too. Thank you Amazon x
on 26 January 2016
Bought over a year again. The most comfortable flip flop I've ever worn. The bumpy sole massage your sole as you walk. The bit between the toe has never rubbed. They can be worn with everything. Love them.
on 1 August 2014
My family hate crocs with a passion but i value comfort. These flipflips have actually received compliments! They are daintier than usual croc styles and pretty comfortable. They have a good grip too. True to size although the toepost will take a bit of getting used to.
on 2 August 2014
Ever since last year when I bought a pair of Crocs flips for myself, I have been raving about them. I guess my daughter got fed up listening to me and wanted to find out for herself what all the fuss is about. She has not taken hers off since.
on 16 March 2015
love the colour, but a little disappointed with the fit. The strap is a bit baggy over my foot which makes the flip flop not feel so secure when walking. Probably just my feet, but I prefer the fit of the Crocs crocband on me.
on 26 July 2014
I would have given 5 stars for these were it not for the fact that they are a little on the long side. However having said that they are very comfortable abd , like all crocs, very easy to walk in. I would recommend them but would suggest if you are a half size to go down a size.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2014
Slimmer and thinner than my "unisex?" Pink and green ones, which I've worn to death, these are not as thick, so don't feel so padded, but they're still comfy. No problems with the toe post either, which I did think might cause problems, as not as squishy as my old faithfuls, but I feel I've tested them (walks through fields, in streams, up the Wrekin), and no rubbed tootsies, and so much more chic than my fat crocs! Love 'em
on 30 July 2013
These are so comfortable. No studs under you feet as its milder around the side. Nice bright colour which is perfect for this summer. I have another pair in black which have been a good solid buy.
Sturdy and well made should go on for years.
4 people found this helpful