on 24 November 2016
As I have just left university and have started my first nurse job in critical care this book has been amazing and has helped me massively I would recommend to anyone!
on 2 August 2015
A really good informative book I wish I had bought is sooner.
on 30 March 2015
Amazing book. A logical order for step by step learning. The diagrams help and the terminology used makes the content easily absorbed.
on 29 July 2014
I love this series. Perfect for students and those going for their first critical care posts
on 8 September 2013
Very useful as a support for my new role in ITU. The cartoons make light of what is an intense subject.
on 8 May 2014
Very helpful. Brillant. Fun. Easy to read. Colorful. Nice to update your skills and refresh your knowledge. Highly recommended for nurses
on 30 May 2017
Great book. Arrived quickly. Thank you.
on 31 July 2014
A good purchase, comprehensive and informative. I'm newly qualified working in critical care and found this book easy to read.
on 11 May 2017
Easy to understand, great book!!!
on 28 January 2013
recently started as a staff nurse in ITU, I needed a book which actually made sense and taught me about ITU skills, and the physiology behind every we do... this book ticks all those boxes. it's quite simple, but not so simple that you then have to go and read more. It has great little sections and tables which can help, and make it easy to dip in and out too. I actually read this text book like a book (cover to cover). I bought it on my kindle HD fire, and it was great as if you want to read a section quickly you caqn just search it and find it. My only (tiny) complaint was that on the kindle it was hard to read some of the pictures etc because the writing was so small! But you still can... Buy it! Worth every penny!