Criminal Trial in Later Medieval England Hardcover – 1 May 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
J.G. Bellamy is Professor of History at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. He is the author of numerous books on medieval English legal history, including Crime and Public Order in England in the Later Middle Ages (University of Toronto Press/Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1973), and Bastard Feudalism and the Law (Routledge, 1989).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Anglo-Saxon 500-1000
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Black Death
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wars of the Roses
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > History > World History > 501-1500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology