on 26 November 2012
I absolutely love criminal minds. I bought the boxset 1-6 last year and can't get enough of it. I lent my sister it and she loves it too so I have bought 1-7 for her for Xmas. If u love police drama's you will love this!! One of my favourite programmes. Totally recommend buying this to anyone
on 15 May 2013
bought as a gift for someone, they are certainly pleased with it & I'm sure you will be if you like this series
on 19 April 2017
Wife loves this but was expensive and she hasnt even opened the box as we have sky and kodi so only she watches it when on tv
on 26 January 2013
Received this box set the other day and it is really great. I have long been a fan of Criminal Minds so thought that I should buy all 7 current seasons.

Reading some other reviews I have noticed some people talking about having only 6 DVDs per season with only 2 Episodes on each disk.
However I have not noticed this problem and I checked all 7 cases to check all the DVDs are present, which they were.
I thought I should try and clear up some of this confusion;
On each disk there are about 4 Episodes with the last disk having less depending on the number of episodes in the series;
Season 1 - 22 episodes - 6 DVDs
Season 2 - 23 episodes - 6 DVDs
Season 3 - 20 episodes - 5 DVDs
Season 4 - 26 episodes - 7 DVDs
Season 5 - 23 episodes - 6 DVDs
Season 6 - 24 episodes - 6 DVDs
Season 7 - 23 episodes - 6 DVDs

On each DVD menus the Names of the four (or less)episodes appear at the top of the screen. To watch them you have to scroll to the left or right as well as up and down. For example:
Ep.1 Extreme Aggressor Ep.3 Won't Get Fooled Again
Ep.2 Compulsion Ep.4 Plain Sight

Although going each series the Menu seems to change.

This may be where people are getting confuddled. Not sure though.
Hopefully I have helped to an extent.
on 28 July 2013
There was an earlier review posted in Dec 2012 that the box set was not complete; series one was missing 11 episodes. However subsequent reviews indicated that all episodes were there. I bought my box set on that basis as I absolutely love this series only to discover that my series 1 that has 6 discs contains only 2 episodes per disk. I'm very annoyed and would like to warn others that there could be some faulty box-sets around and you could be one of those who receives the same.
on 6 December 2012
I pre-ordered this as I love this series. Beware! I have watched what I thought was the first series which consists of 6 dvd's. I then progressed to the second series and was baffled as I realised there was something missing. When I really looked into it the second half of the first series ( the last 11 episodes) are missing from this box set.. very confusing and this is advertised as the whole series! I have no idea if the rest of the box set is the same as I haven't got that far yet. It is hard to work out what comes next as the names of the episodes are not published on the box.. or even on this page!!! what a shame as this is very expensive and a real let down.. This is not a review of the series itself which is fantastic, but Amazon should advertise this correctly.
1212 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2013
I have seen some people saying that there were CDs an episodes missing, but that is not the case. There may however, be some confusion as in each case there is a middle section that you need to flip over to get to the second half of the series. Perhaps this is why people think that there are CDs missing?

I absolutely love this show and I've now got my mum hooked too! Definitely worth a watch.

The sound balance is a little odd (background noises slightly covering dialogue), but I'm sure that's just my TV's sound because when I watch them on the laptop they're absolutely fine.
on 5 September 2013
I borrowed this box set from my sister as I had finished all my Bones & NCIS boxsets and needed something to fill the void. This show is incredible, each episode is like a small movie it is so well done. I found it to be quite scary and realistic which only added to the thrill. Its taken me about 3weeks to get through them all but it was well worth the watch, I can not wait for Season 8 to be released.
on 27 September 2013
It was fantastic,I would highly recommend the series to anyone. What was brilliant are all the bonus features that comes with the set.
on 12 November 2013
I bought this set amid reviews of some having problems viewing all of the episodes contained on each dvd, I found on my tv with built in dvd I couldn't access all episodes on the set menu as the menu came up to big for my screen size of 22 inches and only displayed 3 of the 5 available episodes, but on the other hand my larger tv displayed all episodes without problem so if you have menu display issues where you only have 2 or 3 episodes showing to make your choice from then you need a larger sized tv to view all episodes from the menu on. hope this helps.