- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell; 4th Revised edition (21 Aug. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847037402
- ISBN-13: 978-1847037404
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3.3 x 24.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,218,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Criminal Law Paperback – 21 Aug 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
well structured and clearly written. A welcome addition to any criminal law reading list, this text will form part of the core recommended reading for undergraduate students. -- Dieser Text bezieht sich auf eine andere Ausgabe: Paperback.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quite useful, but not as good as Jefferson or, of course, Smith and HoganPublished 15 months ago by R. M. R. Mapletoft
Got this for two reasons. Firstly, the Criminal Law textbook issued to me by City University is unreadable. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Pptrof