on 24 June 2017
Bought this on a whim as it was on a 99p special offer with Amazon Kindle, what an absolute revelation!!!

Stories are excellent, the characters are funny and interesting and the magic, monsters and mythology is a great spin on
and old story, absolutely brilliant find and I can't put these books down.
on 19 March 2017
I bought this book as part of the series bundle on Black Friday. I never expected to be as enthralled as I was. Well written story, characters that you empathize with, and the right blend of fantasy and drama, with a bitbof suspense thrown in. Can't wait to read the next one.
on 11 March 2017
A thumping good read. I have read further into the series and the characters and background mature but as a first and a scene setter, this is an excellent book. I am now totally addicted to the series!
on 5 March 2017
Good solid read. A range of characters to follow down different paths with the main one. Good pace, not too easy or complicated. You want to follow the journey to the next book.
on 11 June 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Way more to it than most books of the same genre . I'd definitely recommend giving this a read.
on 16 June 2017
This is my 2nd time of reading this book. I'm on the 5th book in the series but wanted to go back because I wanted to remind myself of why some things happened to the main character. I thought the book was even better the second time around. Well written and graphic which makes you see the novel in your head. Thoroughly enjoyable and we'll worth 5 stars.
on 10 October 2017
Superb series with strong characters and involving a pantheon of old and mythical gods worked into modern stories. Well worth a read.
on 27 August 2017
Good read, a little difficult to piece background of supernatural together, but enjoyable
on 19 May 2017
The story line is interesting and the characters are well formed. The flash backs are sometimes at a interesting point in the story so you think it annoying but you get to know the plot.
on 31 August 2017
Innovative and intense, with some unusual interpretations of mythology. Always and gory.