Criacr Solar String Lights, (100 LED 2 Modes) Solar Fairy Lights, 33ft/10m Copper Wire String Lights, Auto on off, Waterproof Portable for Patio, Garden, Home, Wedding, Pathway, Party (Warm White) [Energy Class A+]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100 SUPER BRIGHT LED: Each string light is with 33 feet moldable copper wire and 100 glowing micro Leds, with steady 360 degree viewing angle they illuminate in every direction. Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, gate, yard, wedding, party etc.
- 2 MODES: Steady and Twinkling 2 Modes.The solar fairy lights make your place in a starry warm amber glow, much more romantic. Choose your favorite modes based on different occasions.
- EASY TO SHAPE: Solar Fairy Lights on 33 Feet Long Ultra Thin Copper Wire. Flexible fairy lights can be easily built into the shapes you want; wrap around tree trunks or gazebos; In the dark,the wire fades to invisible, leaving only the bright lights.
- SOLAR POWERED: This solar string lights does not need battery replacement and can charge even on cloudy days. Turn on automatically at dusk with bright light color. Have best performance when you place it in an open area with direct sunlight most of day. It can work up to 14 hours after fully charged (8 hours).
- WATER RESISTANT: This solar fairy lights is designed to be used outdoors, even in the rain day, you can still see the romantic light spinning from of your eye in. Not overheat because of the copper wiring is insulated.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Let's beauty your house, your garden, your life!!
- This Criacr fairy lights are flexible enough to be easily mold into any shapes that you desire. With 2 different modes, the copper wire is made from 100 super bright mini LEDs, and provide you with consistent brightness through the whole light string. Let's do it and make your house more fantastic!
- Build Any Shape You Like: With 33 feet of miniature warm white LEDS, you can release your imagination and enjoy the flexibility.
- Indoors and Outdoors Use: The solar string lights are used designed to be used both indoors and outdoors. So it can be exposed to rain.
- Consistent Brightness and Safe: The copper wire is made from 100 super bright mini LEDs, and provide you with consistent brightness through the whole light string.
- Length: 33 Feet with 100 leds
- Color: Warm White
- Power source: Solar Powered
- Voltage: Low Voltage (no transformer included)
- Plug type: Non plug-in
- Please power on first before charging.
- Please note that the angle between the sun and the solar panel also matters. You need to let the sun shines directly to the panel to make sure the sun shine is 100% absorbed by the panel.
- All the string lights are well coiled with bobbin winder to avoid a mess. When you install them, do not uncoil all the copper lights at once, uncoil a bit and install them and then go on. In this situation, the light strings won't get mess.
- 1 x 33ft 100 LEDS Warm White Copper LED Lights Strings
- 1 x Solar panels and stand
|Criacr 200 LED Solar Powered String Lights 8 modes||Criacr 200 LED Solar String Lights 8 Modes||Criacr 30 Crystal Ball String Lights||Criacr 20 LED Battery Operated Micro Fairy Lights||Criacr 50 LED Fairy String Lights with Remote Control||Criacr 100 LED Solar String Lights 33ft/10m|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Power Sourse||Solar Powered||Solar Powered||Solar Powered||Battery Operated||Battery Operated||Solar Powered|
|LED Quantity||200||200||30||20 * 6 Pack||50 * 2 Pack||100|
|Lighting Modes||8 Modes||8 Modes||8 Modes||2 Modes||8 Modes||2 Modes|
|Color||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White|
|Length||72ft/ 22m||72ft/ 22m||20ft/ 6.1m||7.2ft/ 2.2m||16.4ft/5m||33ft/ 10m|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Customers also shopped for
1,426 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve put a set around a tall tree in my garden and the air was blue as I struggled to place the lights correctly because the copper wire has a tendency to snag. The other issue I had to contend with was the weight of the solar panel which put a further strain things....in every sense of the word!
The end results however more than make up for the all the trials and tribulations. At night they look stunning.
Because the lights are very small, and the copper wire is so thin, it looks like the lights are actually embedded in the tree itself.
Will definitely be ordering more.
Recommended....but patience is required!
A final note of warning - the solar panel has a button on the back that turns the lights on and off and it’s not immediately apparent which is on and which is off. I randomly pressed the button after installing and when darkness fell was dismayed to see no lights on. One more trip up the ladder and a press on the button turned the lights on....it actually felt like I was turning on my own Christmas lights....but that’s just me.
Thought it was worth mentioning as clearly even if the lights are not set to on, they are still charging.
Like a lot that et recharges at daytime and light up automatically at night or dark environment.No need batteries or plug socket.
UPDATED: this is the third set i bought- it was faulty but I didn't notice until it was too late to return it. after I wrote the above review saying this, they contacted me and kindly gave me a refund.
I will definitely be buying more- they look wonderful in my garden and were fun to take camping.
So, after I exercised maximum patience I got them in place, I was pleased that they worked. They charge during the day and come on automatically at night. At first, they were on most of the night. As our winter gloom is drawing in, they stay alight for far less time. This is not really a fault of the product as they don't get much direct sunlight at the moment.
I actually don't think it is good for the longevity of the battery to run them flat each night so I tend to leave them off and just turn on as desired. I don't know how long the unit will live - I'll update if and when they die!