- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Crewroom VX Microlight/Ultralight Cap
|Price:||£13.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Super light cap at 68g
- Contrast mesh panels
- Bamboo Charcoal Technology
- Wicking, breathable and anti-microbial fabric
- Internal terry band
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
An ultra light-weight cap which is ideal for endurance sports where athletes need protection from the sun as well as breathability and wicking features.
The longer peak with dark underside protects the eyes from the sun’s glare whilst the bamboo charcoal particles in the Vapour-X fabric help protect from UV rays whilst wicking away sweat. Added to this, the internal terry towling band keeps sweat away from the eyes.
The two-layer fabric is incredibly soft and supply making it extremely comfortable and the adjustable size strap allows a perfect fit – circumference is approx 57cm .
This product includes reflective piping which helps make the athlete more visible, particularly useful for night time or winter training.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Having said that, if you find caps stay on you without a problem, which most people seem to, then this cap has a nice feel, it is comfortable and has a good long peak and I would recommend it.
I replaced the Ron Hill but I have kept this one and use it when there is no wind.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hat perfect for rowing... and running... and general 'hiding greasy hair whilst looking like you're about to go and do exercise'.Published 6 months ago by Amy Conley
The best running cap I have. Comfortable. Great wicking and looks goodnPublished 11 months ago by Nigel plant
Very good hat that shields the eyes from sun glare but is ventilated enough to be comfortable. I have used this abroad in temps of 30C + and is still wearable. Great purchasePublished 12 months ago by Roybhoy
Fantastic cap, very cool when hot, kept the rain out of my eyes when wet.Published 13 months ago by Mr. R. B. Smith