- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Le Creuset Junior Small Square Dish, 13 cm, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13cm, Small Square Dish for children
- Part of a complete new bakeware collection from Le Creuset especially designed for children aged 3 to 12
- Perfect for pies or even home-made cereal bars - perfect for the lunch box
- Available in 2 colours: pink and blue
- 5-year guarantee
Creative juices can run riot with the whole host of baking items available in the Le Creuset Junior Collection. Why not use the Small Square Dish to make children cook their first classics such as a pie, pizza or pasta bake. The square shape is also ideal for children to make their own cereal bars at home and take them to school in their lunch box. So you know exactly what’s in them!
Designed with today’s needs in mind, Le Creuset Stoneware comes with a five year guarantee and is chip, crack and stain resistant. Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, the smooth enamelled surface is totally hygienic, will not absorb odours or flavours and makes for fast, easy cleaning. Perfect for storing (raw or cooked) foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
Le Creuset Junior Collection
Attention Little Cooks!
Introducing the NEW Le Creuset Junior Collection...
Le Creuset is delighted to announce the arrival of its brand new Junior Collection, especially designed for keen little cooks who just can’t wait to get their turn with the mixing bowl!
We all know that children love getting busy in the kitchen. Whether it is getting creative at breakfast time or baking yummy treats! Cooking is a wonderful, fun way of sharing special moments with your children or grandchildren as they learn new and exciting skills. The new Le Creuset Junior Collection provides everything little ones need to prepare, cook and serve their scrumptious creations. There is something for every little boy and girl, with pieces available in Pink and Blue.
Suitable for little cooks aged 3 to 12, the Le Creuset Junior Collection includes gorgeous miniature versions of adult stoneware, silicone and textile products, so children can feel grown-up just like Mum and Dad! There are twelve individual pieces in the range, as well as three charming gift sets. Made to the same quality standards which families have come to expect from Le Creuset over the generations, it is the perfect way to introduce children to the exciting world of cooking for the very first time and encourage a lifelong passion.
• The Le Creuset Junior products are suitable for 3yrs+. • The Le Creuset Junior products are not toys. • Le Creuset recommends all children are supervised by an adult when they are cooking in the kitchen. • If a recipe calls for it, an adult should put the dish in the oven and take it out of the oven, leaving it to cool before a child handles it.
1 x Le Creuset Junior Small Square Dish, Blue
Top customer reviews
MATERIAL : STONEWARE
Although released as part of Le Creuset's new 'JUNIOR' range, I have presented my collection of these useful square dishes regularly at parties and gatherings alongside the smallest black rectangular version for a colourful display, serving individual pasta dishes and/or potato gratin.
Approximate capacity: 0.6 L/16 oz
Approximate measurements based on my own:
♦ BASE : 12 cm square
♦ TOP : 14.5 cm square (not including the handles)
♦ Overall width including handles : 17.75 cm
♦ Depth : 4.5 cm
It is useful to note that Le Creuset STONEWARE cannot be used on a direct heat source.
Cardboard sleeve wrapped, this dish is also available in GRADED BLUE, under the 'JUNIOR' label, and a variety of other colours, not yet available at Amazon (at the time of writing).
From Le Creuset STONEWARE use & care instructions:
'Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C/500°F & under the grill/broiler
Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
Easy clean, enamelled scratch resistant surfaces
Totally hygienic cooking surface, will not absorb odours or flavours
Strong and durable. Resists staining, chipping and cracking.
Easy to hold, sure grip handles, knobs and rims
* When using under a grill/broiler allow a gap between the rim of the dish and the heat source of no less than 6 ½ cm
* Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use and especially if the handles are enclosed with cling film. Cover just the open top of the dish leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER TO OVEN USE:
* Do not place a frozen dish of food in a pre-heated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the centre of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
Cleaning & Care instructions:
Before use wash the dish in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day to day cleaning cool the dish for a few minutes then wash and dry as above, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete.
Never leave a dish fully immersed in water.
For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 - 20 minutes.
Wash in the usual way using, if necessary, a plastic brush or scouring pad.'
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category