Other Sellers on Amazon
Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Mask
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Inclined Lenses for an increased visibility (+25%)
- High Quality Silicone Skirt
- Made in Italy
- Made with Premium High Quality Materials
- Made by Cressi: manufacturer of watersports equipment since 2085
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This revolutionary mask is made from High Seal, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort. Not only has this new High Seal silicone been chosen, with its exceptional softness and comfort, but the entire design of the skirt has followed new rules which allow a point of contact between the mask and the face that has a very open angle. The mask rests on the face with unprecedented comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use. Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed. The raked lenses, with their inverted drop shape (Cressi patent), are quite small and are brought as close to the pupils as possible, so that the already extraordinary visibility of the Matrix is increased by 25%. The headband uses the exclusive patented Cressi system of double injection of an elastomer on a rigid element and allows the buckles of the strap to be mounted not on the skirt structure, as done by our competitors, but on an indestructible elastic element that tilts on a vertical plane and can be completely bent sideways on a 180° curve. The thickness of the headband has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn. Big Eyes Evolution has been created to take prescription lenses. The Big Eyes Evolution packaging can be completely recycled and the lower black part has been made from recycled material: Cressi also cares for the environment!
1 x Mask
From the manufacturer
Made in Italy
- Made in Italy
Cressi Big Eyes Wide View Scuba Snorkelling Dive Mask
2 Tempered Glass Lenses
very Wide Field of View
- Cressi Big Eyes black skirt mask
- Wide field of vision
- Extraordinary inverted tear drop lenses
- Increases field of vision by 30° degrees in all directions
- Tempered glass lenses
- Low volume design
- 100% hypoallergenic silicone Skirt
- Double feathered edge skirt for great seal on face
- Profiled anatomical frame
- Low profile buckle system
- Wide silicone rubber split strap design for a better fit and added comfort
- Easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalisation
- Fits a wide range of face shapes
- Excellent for free diving or scuba diving
- Available in 6 colours: clear /blue, clear/ yellow, clear/ black, clear /ligth blue, black/black, black/ blue
- Hard plastic protective case
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 minutes into wearing it on for some snorkelling it began to mist up. I thought I solved the problem with anti fog spray and then toothpaste but it was even worse when diving. Luckily the dive master took a look and said that it still had a silicon coating on the glass and used a lighter to burn it off.
Problem solved immediately. I wonder how many masks fog up due to this?! Just make sure it’s a glass lens mask though before you burn it!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews