Colour: Blue/Blue Light|Size: M - 3|Change

on 1 April 2017
Materials a bit thinner than other wet suits I've bought for the kids. Size wise, I bought it for my 4 year old, he is small for his age but it was massive on him, fitted my 6 year old, so order smaller size than you want.
on 3 May 2017
fits my granddaughter great who is 8 years old.
on 3 March 2017
great fit. kept warmer than normal. good material and nice colour
on 27 April 2017
Perfect. Keeps him warm and plenty of growing room for my 6 yr old
on 18 February 2017
Great for swimming through winter.
on 27 April 2017
Nice product
on 22 May 2012
I almost didn't buy this because it was a lot more expensive than a normal swimming costume, but I'm so glad I did: my little one gets quite cold in the pool and this really does the trick. The fact that the arms are of a thinner material than the rest means it doesn't restrict her movement, but it still keeps her warm and the long zip makes it easy to get on and off. She's been wearing it once or twice a week for 9 months now, we always machine wash it (but not tumble dry) and it shows no signs of wear at all. She's just growing out of it and so I've purchased the next size up.

One thing I would say is that the sizes come up very small. My daughter is just growing out of the size 1 and she's just about to turn 1 year old (she is a 98th centile baby, but even so!) so I don't believe the 2-3 years size guide.
on 22 May 2012
I've just bought this to replace the size 1 one that my daughter's just grown out of. My little one gets quite cold in the pool and this really does the trick. The fact that the arms are of a thinner material than the rest means it doesn't restrict her movement, but it still keeps her warm and the long zip makes it easy to get on and off. She's been wearing the size 1 one once or twice a week for 9 months now, we always machine wash it (but not tumble dry) and it shows no signs of wear at all. She's just growing out of it and so I've purchased the next size up.

on 16 June 2013
keeps my son warm and fits really well. XL fits age 6 or 7 or a small 8 year old
on 29 May 2014
I bought for my very slim 4 year old who was shivering after her first swimming lesson. I choose size medium (4-6yrs) as I was worried small wouldn't fit her. This size is a bit loose but still keeps her warm in the pool. I'm very please with this purchase.