Other Sellers on Amazon
Crenova 2018 Upgraded Trail Camera 12MP 1080P HD Wildlife Camera 120° Wide Angle 65ft Detection Range 42 Pcs 940nm Updated IR LEDs Night Version Wildlife Monitoring & Home Security&Hunting
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- · Incredible HD Images and Videos： Due to its 12 MP crystal clear image resolution and 1080P HD video with clear sound (capturing brightly colored images during the daytime while black and white at night ),, the trail camera is able to present you with every breathtaking moment of wildlife or every specific details you want.
- · Excellent Nighttime Capture Performance ：Equipped with fully automatic IR filter and 42pcs 940nm IR LEDs, the hunting camera won't produce any bright flash that may be found by people or wild animals. So it does excellent job in nighttime shooting, providing clearer and sharper pictures and videos for you to satisfy all your need!
- · Upgraded Detection Range & Lightning Trigger： Engineered with innovative three detection sensors, the trail camera can provide you with the 120° wide detection angle and 65ft effective detection range. Plus its impressive lightning 0.2 seconds trigger time, it won't miss any detected action or stirring moment, assuring you of the best supervising experience.
- · Muiltifunction & Impressive Waterproof Design ：In view of its ultra-sturdy case with IP65 waterproof design and super-long working life with 8 x AA batteries, the camera can stand up to tough working environment, so it caters to both indoor and outdoor applications. You can use it for farm & home security, wildlife monitoring and scouting game.
- · Worry-free After-sales Service： We offer 1-year replacement and refund warranty with dedicated customer service and professional technical support. If you have any problem or encounter into any issues upon our Crenova Trail Camera, you can contact us without any hesitation.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Advanced Infrared Technology
The camera adopts 42 Pcs 940nm Infrared LEDs, with an updated 120° wide angle lens for scouting.
Never Miss Anything
With features as super fast trigger speed, wide detection scope, wide detection angle and HD resolution of picture and video, you will never miss anything.
Due to multi-recording modes, low power consumption, the black LED flash and the reliable detection of creatures by day and night, this wildlife camera provides ultimate functions and convenience to you.
Image Sensor: 5MP, 1/2.5" CMOS sensor
Screen: 2.4" color TFT LCD
Lens: f=3.56; F/NO=2.8; FOV=120°; Auto IR filter.
Photo resolution: 12MP, 8MP, 5MP
Video resolutions: 1920x1080 (15fps),1280 x 720 (30fps), 848x480 (30fps), 640x480 (30fps)
IR flash: 42 Pcs 940nm IR LEDs range 20m
Detection angle of sensors: center 60°, side 30°, total 120°.
Trigger distance: up to 20 meters
Trigger Time: Approx 0.4s;
Memory: Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
Storage Formats: JPEG/AVI
Connections: Mini USB 2.0 and TV out
Power Supply: 8 AA batteries (not included), external 6V power supply, at least 1.5V
Standby time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
1x Crenova Hunting Camera
1x Wall mount
1x Mounting belt
1x USB and video cable
1x User manual
SD card and batteries are not included in the package.
Limited warranty of 12 months and professional after-sales service.
trail camera, user manual, quick guide, wall mount
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Camera arrived well packaged with all required cables, just needed a memory card and AA batteries.
[After quite a lot of use the original batteries fitted have performed very well – they have lasted for many weeks – they were branded non rechargeables]
Set up was pretty simple, put in the SD card and batteries – set the time / date – check the capture settings and put it out in the garden.
I fixed it to the shaft of a garden fork, which seemed to work well .
Camera captures pictures & video [depending on settings]. I managed to capture passing cats / fox / and a badger! Location is obviously key for good pictures and the lens is wide angle.
Housing in weather proof and has a clamped seal on the closure. Inside are the controls and a small screen to review the images. Easy to drag and drop files onto a PC like any usb memory device.
Only issues experienced is that one of the clamp clips has failed and broken off – I haven’t returned it – the other clip still seems to keep it weather proof.
It was bought for my 87 year old grandmother, who with some training, has managed to set it up in her garden and capture images.
All in all it does what it says. Not a bad little device.
Took it to Portugal and left it by a small canal, where people say they saw signs of a otter living there. it was there for a week and on the very last night there, I finally got footage. =)
I used rechargeable batteries and 32gb card.
Edit: Used it for a bird feeding station recently to record number of bird species but it got stolen =(
Since getting it in May I have used it every night to capture their antics and been very happy with the results. We weren't sure if we only had one hedgehog visiting or more, to my surprise the camera has captured three in our small garden at the same time which was a real joy.
The camera itself is easy to set up and the controls are fairly self explanatory, there are lots of settings to customise including target recording time which lets you set when you want the camera to be active; motion sensitivity, as hedgehogs are pretty small I have set this to maximum to ensure it picks up their movements; whether you want video, pictures or both; along with image quality (I've selected the 2nd best as our TV didn't like the top one), video clip duration and time lapse.
To begin with I was using some old rechargeable batteries but these did not last very long, maybe 5 days at most and when they were low on charge the video clips became very short to compensate for the lack of power. I wanted to continue with rechargeable's so I did some research and now use Panasonic eneloop these easily last one month and suit my needs. I believe lithium would last longer but I always prefer to use rechargeable if possible .
I have found a couple of minor gripes with this camera, I wish the lens had a wider angle to make it easier to get the coverage required - I find I have to place it further back from the 'action' to get the overall feeding area the hedgehogs visit, which then leads to some of their movements not being picked up. I tend to switch between close ups with limited viewing angles or further away to capture them roaming but risk missing some of the action as the camera doesn't always sense them. I also find it a bit fiddly positioning the camera as the LCD preview display feels to me like it should be on the other side, I have lost a few nights of footage as I hadn't framed the shots correctly, however you soon become familiar with the cameras capabilities and learn where best to place it.
The hedgehogs appear completely oblivious to the camera but I have noticed the local cats and foxes seem to detect it somehow, but it doesn't seem to bother them or put them off coming back.
Overall I have been very happy with this camera and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in finding out what goes on in your garden while you sleep, my parents and a friend have already purchased the same one having seen my results!
Most recent customer reviews