Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.29 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Sulphate Free Hair Shampoo 354 ml
|Price:||£4.49 (£1.27 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A sulphate-free formula that hydrates hair and adds Exotic Shine.
- Gently cleanses the hair without harsh moisture stripping agents.
- Strengthens hair while optimizing the moisture balance of the hair and scalp.
- Helps to detangle, soften and boost Exotic Shine
- Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco.
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sulphate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo is a sulphate-free formula that hydrates hair and adds Exotic Shine, while gently cleansing without harsh moisture stripping agents. It strengthens hair while optimizing the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. • Gently cleanses hair without harsh, moisture stripping agents. • Strengthens hair while optimizing the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. • Helps to detangle, soften and boost Exotic Shine. • Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco. How to Use: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Follow with Creme of Nature ® with Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment. Pro Tip: Combine a small amount of Oil Treatment with the Moisture & Shine Shampoo for increased moisture supply to damaged, dehydrated hair.
N/aSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
So I've been hunting for a sulphate free shampoo that doesn't strip my hair of it's natural moisture and leaves it free of irritation. And THIS. DOES. THE JOB. Definitely recommend it for those who want a shampoo that cleans, softens and moisturises as it goes, oh and it's cheap too.
I don't look for moisture from my cleansers and I didn't get it here anyway. It not extremely stripping, yet it is still stripping, so it's not the best for a naturally dry-haired curly girl.