on 2 June 2014
Having enjoyed reading ghost stories (fiction or true) since I was a child I just wanted to take the chance to say how much I enjoyed these stories. I particularly liked the forthright style that made me feel that I was listening to a recording of someone recounting their experiences in such an un melodramatic tone . This only added to the feelings of `sharing` the experience.
on 2 April 2014
Loved this book. Enjoyed every short story. Just wish there were more than the 3 that has been issued. The author is brilliant and have read other of his books.
on 10 June 2014
I thought it very interesting . just the type I like, the same as my daughter, she has also bought this. we have both read all 3 that is a set.
on 15 August 2013
A good read before you go to sleep, as the stories are short. Not the creepiest stories I have ever read but interesting.
on 11 January 2015
I have enjoyed all three of the Creepy books, some of the stories are more creepy than others but mostly they have been good reads. Not sure if I can believe some of them but they have certainly left me thinking... and looking over my shoulder...
on 14 April 2015
Well written, good reading enjoyed the way the book was putt together.

Have read all three books in Creepy enjoyed all of them.
on 17 August 2014