on 25 December 2013
There is a nice variety of parts here, but even at my ripe old age cutting the connections and removing the sellotape and other attachments from the internal packaging was a nightmare and I damaged some items in removing them.

All in I think this would be better with more inspirational pictures on the packing for creating ideas, with a package contents picture to show what you get. Then inside the items could be packaged much more nicely for easy removal and use.

Using such attachments inside was more akin to some heavy duty car components than dainty little hair bands and accessories.

Overall with some attention to details it'd be a 5 star product quite easily.
on 30 January 2016
My daughter (6) has been given one of these and I have bought a few for her friends birthdays as she loved it. The craft glue supplied isn't the best so use your own if you have it (hence the 4 stars and not 5). Eventually the ribbon, etc did stick with the glue provided though so don't be put off because the children really enjoyed making and wearing their creations.
on 15 April 2016
I bought this for my 10 year old Granddaughter and she loves it, I actually bought some stronger glue after reading a previous comment about the glue in the pack not being strong enough but apart from that she's had hours of fun with this, I've never known her so quiet.
on 4 October 2015
This made a great present. Amazon offer a much better price than you'll find it on the high street. It's not of the highest quality but is a fun activity for any little girl. Suitable for the ages of 5 to 8 I would say.
on 6 December 2013
My granddaughter loved it and kept her entertained. We had to use a glue gun to make attachments stick as glue not very strong
on 20 April 2015
Awesome idea - these has become the staple gift for a six/seven/eight year old girl in our house!
I would recommend you buy a better glue such as UHU as what it comes with is a bit rubbish. Lovely item.
on 17 April 2014
I bought this Creativity for Kids Sparkling Hair Accessory Set Kit and the Creativity For Kids Creativity for Kids Kit Playful Pets Russian Dolls for my granddaughter who is 5 and likes making things. She is very girly and the head band kit is just perfect for her. She loves them. Ther dolls I bought because she has a set of Russian dolls and I thought it a good idea to get her another set, which she can paint herself. Grandad did well, both perfect presents. She loves them both and cant wait to start painting those dolls. As they were from the Creativity for Kids range I knew that would be right and they are.
on 30 December 2013
A granddaughter loves makeing things herself and specially to wear too she loves sparkly things so keeps her busy now
on 20 June 2015
Grate gift for any little girl five and over great for mummy's or daddy s or any one parson to spend quality time with a child doing a positive activate and making things I first got this at Christmas time for my five year old she love the spacial time we spent making it makes her feel like a big girl princess she tells everyone when wearing them my mummy made this with me loved it. So much I got it again in may for my neaice who is 7 also loves it lovely presented as well grate buy
on 30 March 2014
Wanted something different for my daughter, eg ; not computer games. This really fitted the bill a good buy and promptly delivered. Would recommend.