- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (9 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1499391099
- ISBN-13: 978-1499391091
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,218,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
On Creative Writing Paperback – 9 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Linda A. Lavid is a writer and painter from western New York. Her work has appeared in the following publications: The Southern Cross Review,Wilmington Blues, Plots with Guns, Unlikely Stories, Ascent Aspirations,A Cruel World,Zimmerzine, Cenotaph, Over Coffee, Tangents, and published by the Haworth Press. A short story, "The Accident", was a finalist in Otto Penzler's Great Mystery Stories of 2003. "DMV", another short story, received an award from Ascent Magazine. Her book, 101 Ways to Meditate: Discover Your True Self, was a finalist in the 2011 Global E-Book Awards.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I took plenty notes, mostly of the passages I'd highlighted over the reading process. Don't you like the Kindle for that feature?
But this is just the beginning, the writing process when the writer has no more excuse to procrastinate, and, armed with sound advice found in this book, starts the journey of falling in love with her/his characters as they come alive under her fingers... Sounds like the future will be bright, being living in a world all of my own, to be plunged into at will, just by creating more adventures, more books, daily enjoying the gift of creative writing.