- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: CICO Books (10 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782490558
- ISBN-13: 978-1782490555
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.7 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 307,516 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Creative Spaces: Inspired homes and creative interiors Hardcover – 10 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Geraldine James started her career in fashion as a contemporary designer buyer, and from fashion she moved to home and gift. Geraldine soon developed a passion for collecting and finding unusual and beautiful things. She now works as a home buying manager at Selfridges and, as part of her role, spends time travelling extensively to find exciting new products for the store. She is the author of Creative Walls (ISBN 978-1-907563-15-7) and Creative Display (ISBN 978-1-908170-16-3). The author is based in Putney, London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is annoying and confusing, I had no clear idea when a house ended or started, also the house pics in itself did not connect, if your were seeing photos from two different houses within the frame of one house you would never be able to tell, other than John Darien's new house which you can see for free on The Selby and be not confused......would not recommend this to anyone.