- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Sanctuary Publishing Ltd; 2nd Revised edition edition (31 Jan. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860744567
- ISBN-13: 978-1860744563
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.2 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 668,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Creative Recording: Part 1: Effects and Processors Paperback – 31 Jan 2003
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is a complete guide to understanding and using studio effects and signal processors in the most creative and practical ways in the recording environment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Paul White's books are a good starting point for anyone wanting an easy introduction to the topic. Also in this particular series:
"Creative Recording 2: Microphones, Acoustics, Soundproofing and Monitoring"
Creative Recording: Part 2
& in the smaller format, the earlier edition:
Creative Recording: Microphones and Recording Techniques v. 2
"Creative Recording 3: Recording on the Move" (live!)
Creative Recording 3: Recording On The Move
Not forgetting his 'Basic' series, available individually or in parts, for example:
"Studio Recording Basics" 4 volumes each:
Studio Recording Basics B (Basic Home Studio Design, Microphones, Midi & Mastering)
Studio Recording Basics A (Basic Mixing Techniques, Effects & Processors, Multitracking & Mixers)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Recording Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Sacred & Religious Music