- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Canterbury Press Norwich; Pap/Cdr edition (29 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848251122
- ISBN-13: 978-1848251120
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 16.5 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 580,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Creative Ideas for Children's Worship, Year B: Based on the Sunday Gospels Paperback – 29 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sarah Lenton studied theology at King's College and works for the Royal Opera House helping to educate people about opera. She has worked as a broad-caster, theatre director and a cartoonist and brings all these gifts to her work with the children of her parish church and the local Catholic church in Chiswick.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Her illustrations are a constant delight - she has also written and collaborated on children's books - and her no-nonsense approach works with the very youngest children and teenagers equally well.
Having seen Sarah at work with this material and used it in churches myself, I thoroughly recommend this series of books and CD-ROMs.