- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Creative Flow: A Year in My Mindful Life Paperback – 15 Feb 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
beautiful awareness. Exploring meaningful ways we can appreciate each of life’s precious moments, this loving-illustrated enchanting guide helps us to notice and note, embrace play and focus again on breathing and simply being."
About the Author
Jocelyn De Kwant is a journalist and editor specializing in mindfulness and simple living. She writes for Flow, an international award-winning magazine that celebrates creativity and mindfulness. Jocelyn worked for MTV and several Dutch magazines, but after experiencing burn-out she turned to embrace slower living and mindfulness. Jocelyn now lives in a very green area of Amsterdam with her family, vegetable garden, and VW-bus.