on 22 October 2015
Lovely earphones, the very low profile enables one to lay on a pillow on there side and still be comfortable. Now you may be forgiven for thinking they can't be so good for sound reproduction being such a low profile, surprisingly these Creative Labs EP-630's are brilliant.
The sound has depth and clarity without filtering out to much treble. I dont know about you, but i like to hear the strings of a Zither being plucked, while at the same time a thumping bass when needed.
Great for Audio Books from Audible, and music from Google. My set has had some poor treatment over the year with streatching and pulling, but still they keep going. They have a standard 3.5 jack plug, which will work with most Mobiles, Tablets, DvD players, Computers, and Radio's. Please dont stop production Creative, these are really great.
on 9 May 2014
I've had these before on the Zen Touch 2 media player from creative, they are fine for everyday use, without being too tinny.
Audophiles im sure will find issues with them, but for me they are great, they sound good and isolate external noise quite well.

Recommended
on 30 December 2010
I bought these earphones as an alternative to my Apple iPod earphones. I've been using the Apple ones for years and always found them fine and comfortable... except on any public transport where it feels like the outside noise is all you can hear.
These noise isolating ones sort that problem effectively, but the sensation takes a bit of getting used to! They're very comfortable but at first you feel like you're wearing ear plugs, as all other sound is very muffled. If your clothing or anything clips/ brushes against the cable or earbuds, the sound it makes seems to be plugged straight into your eardrums, but unless you're moving around a lot this wouldn't be a problem.
The sound is good, very bassy (so much so that I change my iPod's EQ to Bass Reduce or Treble Boost), and you don't need a high volume setting. I mostly use my iPod when walking to work, when I actually like to be able to hear oncoming traffic etc, so I'll stick to my old noise-leaking Apple set when I'm out and about. But I've just been away for Christmas by train, and these earphones were a godsend!
on 30 May 2014
I originally bought these to replace my broken, fake Sennheiser CX400II's. After spending hours of research trying to find which ones were the best for me,(I tried Beats but they didn't sound very good) I settled on these EP-630s. Personally, I prefer the white color to a friend's black ones, and also wanted to differentiate between them. While I'm not an audiophile, the bass sounds good, and the sound is crystal clear and can go very loud. I usually keep the volume on my computer below 10 when using these headphones.
on 11 November 2010
I've had to replace my old headphones and chose these ones based on reviews I read here. I normally go for more expensive headphones because good sound quality is important to me and I frequently travel on noisy transport (e.g. planes, and I also work on a boat) so I wanted headphones that would reduce external noise. These headphones don't disappoint. The sound quality is very good with a well-developed bass, which is usually missing from headphones of this price. The ear buds are also very comfortable when you find the correct size - it's well worth taking the five minutes to try the three different sizes to get the full potential from the headphones. The longer cable length is also very welcome because it allows me to trail the headphones through my clothes if necessary, e.g. when I'm out running. I also like that I had the choice of colours because I love pink. ;)

I'd fully recommend these headphones. They're very good and the price is even better!
on 21 April 2010
I love my pink earphones which are more cheerful and pretty than my black ones of the same make. They're comfortable to wear, beautifully designed, and do their job with grace and efficiency.
on 14 November 2011
Any slight touch or movement of the wire is heard loudly through the earphones so if you plan on moving around while listening to music i would avoid these!
on 20 June 2011
I've only had these for a few weeks, so can't say too much about durability yet, but so far they're great! They sound great and they look great.
on 3 June 2011
Cheap tinny sound, no isolation. I returned these the same day and splashed out a little more on some Sennheiser HD 202 headphones which do actually stop office distractions at a low volume.

As I'm never going to use the heaphones on the move; the over-ear ones are more comfortable any way.

Even with the correct size attachment (large in my case) there's little isolation unless you turn the volume up to hearing-damaging levels.

These are worse than the cheap £7 ones I bought in an airport years ago...

From my experience, Amazon returns are handled very well.
It would be nice though if descriptions were actually changed when they're clearly untrue.
on 8 April 2011
I'd been using the earphones which came with my Iphone 3G between and a small portable DAB radio but had become increasingly fed up as the fell out of my ears.

I wasn't particularly bothered about getting earphones with a mic. as I rarely ever used them when making or taking calls on the phone. That widened my options considerably when looking for an alternative set.

I scanned the large selection Amazon had within my budget, paying attention to the reviews and settled upon these.

So how do they perform then?

Well there's good and bad in there thus far in the three or four weeks usage I've had with them.

The good bits first. I saved a couple of quid by going for blue coloured earphones and they do look pretty smart.

They've met my primary objective well in that I've had no problems whatsoever with them falling out of my ears and though some have commented otherwise I've found the length of the cable to be ample for my needs.

I've also found the noise reduction works fairly and whether by accident or design they seem to tangle much, much less than my old Iphone headphones.

The iffy bits now. Perhaps its just my ears adjusting but first impressions were that they didn't give as good as sound as my previous Iphone headphones did. That's not to say they aren't good, just I think not quite as good as delivering the sound quality the old pair did.

For the first few days I was also quite disturbed to feel the thump, thump, thump of my footseps when walking reverberating through the earphones. Over time this is something I've stopped consciously hearing though if you happen to be listening to spoken word rather than music you can out of the blue notice the thump, thump, thump noise.

A minor grumble when I first opened the box was that I had hoped there may have been a clip to attach the earphones cable to my jacket. There was none although in fairness none was advertised. I found that a necessity with the old pair where without one would stick, tangle and drag the earphones out of your ear. But the lack of tangling and the length of the cable means it's not really been an issue.

All things considered I'm happy enough given what was a relatively meagre sum paid in comparison to some sets out there. Several reviews warn of a limited lifespan so we'll see how long we get out of them but thus far I've been happy enough with them.