on 1 October 2014
Received the book in good time to France. The book is nicely set out and there are loads of things you could do. Unfortunately, despite having a garden etc I don't think I can practically do a lot of the projects because you need a lot of space and stuff to be able to do them. Can only do small projects. That doesn't detract from the fact that it's interesting, a good book, as well as inspirational.
on 12 March 2014
I'm now brimming with ideas - based on the author's - for things I want to make.
I bought this book on the back of numerous great reviews, mainly from the American membership of CMA. This is, of course, an American publication, and so some of the terminology may differ from the UK's - but it's still a fascinating book with plenty of solid and understandable information about the chemistry of concrete which I found very helpful.
on 8 May 2013
A really great book for getting inspiration for making concrete garden ornaments. There are plenty of easy to follow instructions and lots of really great photos of things to make.
on 22 September 2015
Great book, can't wait to try out, very informative, thank you.
on 5 December 2015
Good, easy to follow instructions. A few constructive ideas. Great starter book for anyone who wants to work with concrete.
on 20 December 2014
Very happy, thank you
on 7 July 2015
as described
on 6 July 2015
I loved this book. Whilst not all the projects were my sort of thing they all gave me ideas for variations that I could try.
on 30 October 2015
Some sound information and guidelines. Nice creative ideas
on 1 September 2007
Rather more for the 'creative' and 'arty' than for the manufacture of practical garden ornaments/furniture. Although a 'step-by-step' approach is employed, I would have prefered far more information/advice regarding the making of moulds for more basic projects. This is an American book, noticeably so - whereas, I'm more your 'restrained' Brit .....