on 28 June 2013
Lovely book to look at good recipes easy to follow lovely pictures of what you are going to make thanks
on 20 July 2013
looking through this book I found some pretty good ideas although not was I was expecting. I thought there would be some info/tutorials on how to decorate these cakes but instead there were just the photos. for the price I paid I can't complain about that though and most of the cakes were easy enough to attempt to copy
on 2 March 2015
Sorry but I thought thi was a RECIPE book like it says it is but it isn't. They're just luring you into a trap becaus its free. All it is, is a picture book of cakes nk recioe at all.

NOT RECOMMENDED. DO NOT EVER GET THIS BOOK.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this.
on 26 September 2013
Though the cakes in here are stunning and the hours of loving care are only to be respected there is no details or any info on any of the cakes
Not even a link to their owners sites
Save your pennies and google cakes instead
on 20 December 2013
this book only contains pictures.there are no ingredients or instructions on how to make a cake. the only reason I gave a 1 star are was because it wouldn't let me post my rating unless I gave one star. I do not recommend this book.
on 26 July 2013
Love this book as it is another to add to my rapidly growing collection. It arrived speedily and in the condition stated. No problems what so ever so will definitely use this seller in the future x
on 30 October 2013
What rough cakes - and a wedding cake on a drum that has been covered with tin foil! If you want to learn how to cover cakes properly join a sugarcraft club - don't copy anything from this book.
on 6 December 2013
I downloaded this onto my kindle, and my kindle is the basic one, so the pictures weren't very clear, perhaps if I was to of downloaded it onto a colour tablet it would have been more useful.
on 30 August 2013
This is a really good little book with some lovely ideas. I regularly make cakes for friends and family. This is a good addition to my growing collection of cake making books.
on 22 May 2015
This is not a recipe book, it's a picture book! I was disappointed to find it didn't have any recipes but it is what it says on the book. It has some nice ideas though.