- Visit the Wireless Speaker Centre at Amazon.co.uk to find the right wireless speaker for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
- Start your 30-day FREE trial of LOVEFiLM at Amazon.co.uk to enjoy 80,000+ movies and TV episodes on DVD and Blu-ray to rent by post. Browse the Latest Movies and TV shows on UK's No.1 DVD rental service.
Creative D200 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with High Quality AptX Audio and Aux-in
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Premium Bluetooth wireless speaker with apt-X audio codec for an audiophile-like experience
- Integrated bass port delivers heart-thumping low frequencies without the need for a separate subwoofer
- Wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as your mobile phone or laptop
- AUX-in port for connecting devices without Bluetooth connectivity
- Volume control and Bluetooth connect buttons conveniently placed for easy access
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Designed for use in your cozy living room or bedroom, the Creative D200 is a premium wireless bluetooth speaker that is ideally used with any compatible stereo bluetooth device such as a mobile phone or notebook computer. Hidden within the simplistic and clean one-piece speaker system with a stylish glossy finish, are high-performance digital amplifiers and a wireless solution that brings you a distortion-free, soothing playback of pristine music. With a sonic signature drawn from the bloodlines of high performance audiophile-grade speakers, experience excellent audio quality that will blow you away.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pairing the bluetooth speaker to my laptop was incredibly simple and now every time I turn on my laptop, the speaker automatically comes on and is used as the default speaker device. The sound is pretty impressive, although sometimes the bass will overpower the rest of the sound if it the volume is too high. I recommend turning off any bass boost on your device when listening on this speaker. However, I am not using the USB Bluetooth dongle with built in codecs that you can buy on the creative website so perhaps that would result in a more perfect sound quality. Also very handy is the 3.5mm audio input jack as whis means I can plug in my mp3 player.
Overall, this is a great system and very good value for money.
I love the wires-free aspect. Having one less wire plugged into the laptop is a big benefit, and now I only need to get wireless charging and wireless external monitor connection. Hurry up, future!
The speakers work just fine with my Mac under OS X Lion, bluetooth pairing was easy and then it's simple to select when you want to use the speakers, in the bluetooth menu you click Creative D200 and then "Use as Audio device".
They also work just fine with my TouchPad and my Pre2, all via bluetooth. There's something deeply amusing about tunes blasting out, being fed from a tiny mobile phone, wires-free. There's also an auxiliary port on the back if you do need to resort to cables.
The only slight drawback is that there's some lag involved due to the bluetooth link. It's not at all noticeable listening to music or playing games, but when watching videos it can manifest in lip-syncing issues.
I'd give it 5 stars if it were slightly lighter and slightly less bulky for the same quality sound. (It's about the width of my 15 inch laptop screen).
In summary, if you're working on a laptop and like listening to music at least occasionally, this is the single best thing you could treat your ears to. That, and Spotify.
NB I'm using this speaker to play music via bluetooth from my iPod, so to make sure this issue wasn't caused by the reduced quality of the usual iPod music file I put some music on it via "lossless encoding" from my CDs, but that didn't make a difference really.
On the upside, it's easy to make the bluetooth connection, and on the whole it does what I want it to do: it's mains powered so no battery issues; I can use my ipod or ipad to browse the web while at the same time it's streaming music to the speaker; the speaker easily has enough power to fill the room; it's good-looking.
Another minor niggle: really don't understand why the volume control on the ipod is deactivated when it's connected to this speaker. It means you have to walk over to the speaker to change the volume when you can do everything else (selecting tracks) on the iPod. Makes no sense.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
in truth havent got to grips with this myself as purchased for singing groupPublished 25 days ago by Mrs KD Englefield
Bought it for £40 as a lightning deal and very happy with the purchase. I used it with my TV using aux in, but still connected to my laptop and phone/tablet through bluetooth, so... Read morePublished 3 months ago by A. Myat
Great Sound, Clear And powerful, very high volumes , but bass is moderate need to keep in the corner of the room to get the bass effect. Over all a nice speaker with great sound !Published 3 months ago by Agnel Fernandes
I purchased this speaker for my wife's birthday and it is awesome!
The sound quality is really good when connected in Bluetooth or via the 3.5mm cable jack. Read more
Love this. Great sound and very versatile in that I can use it anywhere in the house or yard. I'm very happy wth this product. Used with Aukey Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. Read morePublished 6 months ago by gmck
Works very well. We use it every day. Long range, good sound, easy to use.Published 7 months ago by Chris Wilson
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics & Photo > Hi-Fi & Home Audio > Media Streaming Devices
- Electronics & Photo > Hi-Fi & Home Audio > Speakers > Speaker Systems
- Electronics & Photo > Home Cinema, TV & Video > AV Receivers & Amplifiers
- Electronics & Photo > Portable Sound & Vision > Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Portable Speakers
- Electronics & Photo > Portable Sound & Vision > Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Speaker & Radio Docks