Creative Audio CA-MS38-WW Micro Stereo System (Denon RCD-N9 CEOL White + DALI ZENSOR 1 Walnut + £60 QED cable bundle). 2 Year Guarantee + Free next working day delivery (most mainland UK addresses)!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Superb sounding micro stereo system comprising:
- Denon RCD-N9 micro CD player/streamer/AMP (CD player, wireless music streamer, Apple AirPlay enabled, Bluetooth enabled, Spotify Connect enabled, front iPod compatible USB input, FM / AM radio, 2 x 65 watt amplfier)
- DALI ZENSOR 1 Five-star reviewed speakers (5.25 inch bass/mid driver, 28 mm soft dome tweeter, keyhole slot for easy wall mounting)
- £60 QED cable bundle (2 x 3m QED Original speaker cable fitted with 24K gold-plated 4mm Airlock plugs at the speaker end, and tinned and colour coded at the amp end)
Denon RCD-N9 CEOL:
Just when we thought the other manufacturers had this area of the market sewn up, along comes Denon with a new model and steals the show! It's called the RCD-N9 CEOL (pronounced 'cool') it comes in a stunning Gloss Black or White finish and it's an absolute beauty! The RCD-N9 has just about anything a 21st century customer could want in a mini Hi-Fi. For a start its gloss finish, rounded corners, subtle display lighting and recessed top panel control buttons look gorgeous. Then, it comes loaded with exactly the sort of spec that ticks all the boxed these days - so it has wired or wireless networking, plus Apple AirPlay, plus Spotify Connect, plus Bluetooth, plus a front iPod USB, plus CD player, plus FM/AM radio, plus a fabulous new control App. And it sounds great too, with a smoother, richer delivery than a typical mini Hi-Fi. Great sound, great looks, what more could you want?!
DALI ZENSOR 1:
Dali's accountants must have been on holiday when the company designed its brand new Zensor 1, because this brilliant new speaker is packed with audiophile features, sounds like a £500 design, yet costs well under £200 a pair. The drivers are ultra-high quality, including the sort of wood-fibre composite bass unit found in the company's mega-expensive IKON range and are set into a gloss black front baffle that wouldn't be out of place on a speaker costing £1000 a pair. The rest of the cabinet is finished in matt black, or walnut, with high quality binding posts and a handy keyhole wall mounting point on the back. It is the way the Zensor 1s pick out detail and rhythm that sets them apart from the competition. They are crisp and precise, reproducing music with such vitality that every track becomes an absolute joy.