- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Management Books 2000 Ltd (8 Dec. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852524731
- ISBN-13: 978-1852524739
- Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 14.8 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,089,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Creative Age Paperback – 8 Dec 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The world has changed more in the last two decades than in the entire last two millennia. The Information Age is coming to a close and the Creative Age is just starting. These changes are principally due to the colossal strides in technology, communications and mass consumerism, giving rise to a global economy. All this has made the world more unpredictable and has forced changes in millions of jobs and across countless workplaces. Change is the only certainty, as people and companies demand more innovation whilst still endeavoring to maintain and increase profits - this in turn demands that companies should move into creative overdrive. This fascinating and illuminating book suggests that every job needs three creative elements: knowledge of the sources of ideas and how to stimulate them; understanding how free will works in people and companies; and an awareness of the changing conditions and world events. With its powerful insights into a changing workplace, this book shows you what the Creative Age is and how to survive it.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|