- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2567 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: PKS Publishing (29 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007JHJ6NY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,325 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating YOUR Plan for Weight Loss Success (How to Lose 100 Pounds) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 64 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £2.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 7 in How to Lose 100 Pounds (7 Book Series)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- It puts a lot of emphasis on health.
- It helps create a long term plan that is doable, which also includes detailed information and tips on short term goals and milestones.
- It is packed with helpful tips and real examples on how to create a successful plan.
- It is very well written
- Can-do attitude; contagious excitement... Each paragraph oozes encouragement, honesty and excitement. Starting a journey such as this one is the most difficult step, and P. Seymour's writing style and outlook are extremely helpful.
- How to deal with bad days... The importance of being able to see the big picture and move forward, not backwards.
- Lots of suggestions, such as a list of items you may need to make your journey more exciting and easier. Emphasis on having fun and enjoying the process.
- Importance of celebration! Recognising accomplishments and treating yourself every now and then.
I can not praise this book enough. It is real, honest and written by somebody who has been there and done it. Totally recommended!
I am really not surprised she managed to lose 100llbs and get off high blood pressure medication. I wouldnt be surprised at anything she accomplished to be honest after reading both books.
I don't have 100llbs to lose - have about 14 or maybe 18 but I so need this plan.
Buy it today and we can celebrate our weight loss together.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this was a disappointment, didn't feel it had anything new to say to me, perhaps it would appeal to others who are susceptible to suggestion.Published 10 months ago by noddy
Sadly it brings beliefs which I find superstitious into the plan.Published 23 months ago by Joe Borg-Costanzi