Creating Television: Conversations With the People Behind 50 Years of American TV: The First 50 Years (Routledge Communication Series) Hardcover – 13 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Few tribes are as strange, or talented, as the people who make TV. Robert Kubey has penetrated the world behind the tube and coaxed candid, revealing interviews from a wide range of successful players. Anyone who wants to understand the reality of making television would be fortunate to have him as their Sherpa and this book as their field guide."
About the Author
Robert Kubey is professor of communication, the School of Communication, Information, and Library Studies at Rutgers University. Brent D. Ruben is the winner of the National Communication Association's Gerald M. Phillips Award for Distinguished Applied Communication Scholarship.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Interviews
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies