Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 2011
This is the best book I have found on manifesting. The exercises are easy to do and I have been manifesting new clients with it easily. Despite being channelled from spirit it is easy to read and I found I couldnt put it down when I first started reading it. I have since been using the meditations and exercises in it regularjy and have found that my financial situation has vastly improved.There is no need for anyone to be struggling to have abundance in their lives if they use the techniques described in this book. I have recommended it to several of my friends who are now starting to turn their financial situation around as well. Its a great book to dip in and out of as well according to what you need to manifest and helps you to see how you can have an abundant life as well as leading a spiritual one. as long as you have the right intentions.
on 21 June 2011
"Creating Money: Attracting Abundance" by Sanaya Roman&Duane Packer is a very good guide on connecting with the vast resources of prosperity available in the universe. This book is also great because it is helpful to many people from various backgrounds and all walks of life. What I enjoy about "Creating Money" is that there are many facets and dimensions of abundance and prosperity covered. What I mean by this is that this book also contains ideas on increasing one's ability to listen to inner guidance and develop unlimited thinking. The following is a sampling of what is covered in this phenomenal title:

Following Your Inner Guidance(Chapter 5): This chapter covers information on the several kinds of inner guidance. There is also details available on ways to stimulate an intuition increase. The statements on the benefits of taking quiet time to reflect were very persuasive.

Miracles (Chapter 11): I found it wonderful to see that the chapter begins with the how and why miracles are created from love. Creative information is available in this section regarding tips to increase the miracles in all areas of one's life.

Believing In Yourself (Chapter 15): There is insightful details included as to why someone may encounter objections from those around them as they choose the path that is actually the closest to their joy. The detail that was very informative to me from this chapter is that having someone opposing you can be a blessing in disguise. I love that the authors emphasized that it is essential to avoid letting other people's images of what they see you doing influence your own personal dreams/ambitions. In addition, the authors also emphasize that in order to joyfully change your life, the belief that something better exists must be present.

There are many uplifting and inspiring affirmations available in "Creating Money". My two favorite affirmations from this book are: 1) All my experiences are opportunities to gain more power, clarity, and vision (pg. 110). 2) I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do (pg. 233).
Creating Money: Attracting Abundance by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer is written in the same type of loving and creative energy of the "Living with Joy" book. This guide is a healing and unique to get if you are looking for something that contains a combination of ways to increase joy and a higher receptivity to good luck.
on 19 June 2015
If you are going to buy one book on LOA make it this one. I've read a few books, subscribed to online gurus' newsletters, watched some videos, but this is by far the best instruction I've found so far.

A bit more gushing: having read the book through, I'n now reading it again. Why? Because it is so encouraging and supportive. There are no concepts to get or leaps of faith to struggle through. Everything is explained in small steps that all make total sense.

In the two weeks since I bought this book I have manifested a tip-ex pen (I started small) moved on to a new pair of work shoes, then my partner found an amazing new job, and money and the things we need just keep throwing themselves at us. Totally wild.

Another benefit is the new mindset that inevitably comes with manifesting: if you can see that the world is an abundant place, the feeling and effect snowball.

i loved the way that the book explains how money is not in itself dirty, it really helped to zap the bad feeling I had about money, which au guess prevented me from manifesting previously.

This book has helped me not only to feel more secure financially, but also to understand what it is that I want from my life, how I want to feel, and how to achieve that feeling.

With deep thanks.
on 7 March 2012
Only after a few pages, I knew that I was meant to read this book. After the first chapter, the book changed my life. The book expressed thoughts and feelings that I had and thought that I was the only one feeling that way. Thank you so much. This is a book being creating money andI just feel so blessed
on 18 December 2015
I am going through a especially difficult in my life and reading keep me inspired not to give up my fight for justice and that is how I came to read this book after reading another of Sanaya Roman's books previously, which I actually found better than this one, although on a different subject. I found this book contains a lot of repetitions but I find the critics that this book is aimed at people owning business quite not fair. I was half way the book when I found the first references to owning your own business, so this book is really aiming at everybody. There also a lot of good affirmations. There are also exercises you can fill in which make you think about what you really want. I have to say that I had a bit of difficult getting my head around manifesting the essence of what one wants to attract. There are a number of stories which illustrate what the authors want to convey and they are really interesting to read. They also urge you to start living your life today, not wait for when you get what you want and I have put that into practice. One of my wishes is to touch people's souls and to make a difference in their lives. At this time I have no money to spare but I try to give a little something if someone in the street is singing or playing a particularly nice song and with that I don't mean just money but also a smile and an encouraging word, especially now that it is almost Christmas but something else happened a few days ago, which really showed me that you don't need to have much yourself to make a difference in someone else's life: The choir I sing with sang in Newport (outside of Cardiff), a little while ago to aid a charity. The charity was there selling raffles and although I am not at all into all these modern, institutionalized charities I did buy two tickets and they took my telephone number so that they could call me in case I won a prize, as we couldn't wait around all day. A few days later, out of the blue they phoned me and yes, I had won a haircut in a hairdresser in Newport, which is too far away for me to go to but then I had this idea… why wouldn't I give it to a lady who can't afford to have her hair nicely cut in time for Christmas? That might put a smile on to someone's face….. So I called the hairdresser and suggested they find someone, which they promised to do. That goes to show that if your mindset changes, even if you don't have much to give you will always find a way to make someone else happy!

Another thing this book and others stress out is the need to follow your passions. Don't just do a job, work at whatever you are passionate about, even if right now it seems that you will never make a living doing it because you eventually will and will be a lot happier in the process, not to talk better at what you do. Another thought provoking bit of text is: enjoy overcoming the obstacles because moving through them add to your sense of accomplishment when you get what you want! Maybe life many times puts us on the spot to make sure that we deserve what we are about to get and maybe it even gives us much more than we asked because we stuck to our goals, no matter how difficult the journey was? I try to think about that every time I feel that I don't have what it takes to get through the very difficult journey I have been going through. So all in all this is a book worth reading and it is surely not only about money but about becoming a better person, I just wish that it was better written!
on 31 December 2011
A beautiful book for those searching for tools to help them not only heal their relationship with money but to better their whole lives altogether. I am grateful that this book was written and published and that it arrived to me. Magic does exist.
on 2 December 2011
This book is easy to read and to understand. It is engaging dealing with an issue most of us take very seriously in a spiritual way. It showsa us a new way to look at money and our relationship with it. To view money as an energy with cycles and rhythms connected to our own. It has exercises it calls playsheets helping us to explore our relationship with money and how to create it in our lives in meaningful ways and in ways which can bring us joy, aliveness which it calls essences. I have enjoyed this book and dip into it and use its affirmations. I highly recommend it.
on 17 January 2010
This is just one of a fabulous range of guidance books channelled by Sanaya Roman for the spirit guide Orin.
Quite simply the content of these books can change your life. Another one of the great books in this seriesI recommend is: Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self (Earth life)
on 26 May 2013
THe book was in perfect condition. and is a fabulous growth enhancing book! I reccomend it to all, especailly those who feel they are stuck, especially during a time of crisis.
on 22 September 2014
The book started well but has I got into it most of the criteria is based on if you own a business and how to make it successful but because haven't got a business it really doesn't help me much. On the other hand there is a lot of information on your thought process and changing your daily habits which will help you progress to change your life. I will reread the book again and see if I get a better response only time will tell.